All-Star Wsf Worcester, Ma -- Dec 17

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's tommorow!! If any fierceboarders want to meet up PM me. Can't wait to be reuinted with some friends and watch my intensity jungle family strike again! Good luck everyone!!

In case anyone was wondering, Sparks Coed KILLLLLED IT. One stunt fall but it was in an all-girl unassisted one man. Such a hot routine for this time of year!

Sooooo Grand Champs... I know WSF tweeted "Small Senior 5 - Spirit Central Sabers" but this confuses me. Assuming it's a typo.
Either way I need to see these routines. :confused:

Sooooo Grand Champs... I know WSF tweeted "Small Senior 5 - Spirit Central Sabers" but this confuses me. Assuming it's a typo.
Either way I need to see these routines. :confused:
Doesn't say Sabers anymore so it must be a typo! Bengals looked great from what I saw though.. they're doing double based arabesque doubles, I believe?
Seating wasn't too great so it was hard to see. The 'priority' section was set back near the judges stand.

Doesn't say Sabers anymore so it must be a typo! Bengals looked great from what I saw though.. they're doing double based arabesque doubles, I believe?
Seating wasn't too great so it was hard to see. The 'priority' section was set back near the judges stand.

I am pretty sure SC small Sr was grand champs.

Ahh right didn't see that they changed it. I thought it was Bengals, but their Sr Restricted got 1st as well so I didn't want to assume anything....

In case anyone was wondering, Sparks Coed KILLLLLED IT. One stunt fall but it was in an all-girl unassisted one man. Such a hot routine for this time of year!

Soo proud of my kids today! They have come so far in just a couple months. All of the issues today were completely nerves for being first time out. Thanks for the shoutout and congratulations to Spirit Central, they definitely deserved Grand Champs because of execution.

Soo proud of my kids today! They have come so far in just a couple months. All of the issues today were completely nerves for being first time out. Thanks for the shoutout and congratulations to Spirit Central, they definitely deserved Grand Champs because of execution.
You should be proud! They were great both on and off the mat! I didn't actually have conversations with any of your kids but I had a few brief encounters with some Superstars and they were nothing but great!

You should be proud! They were great both on and off the mat! I didn't actually have conversations with any of your kids but I had a few brief encounters with some Superstars and they were nothing but great!

Thank you. I am new to the program this year and I am very big on presenting themselves well on and off stage.

"ten years from now your not going to remember what place you got at a competition or what mistakes were made you will remember all the good times you had with your friends" Love my inensity family and couldn't ask for a better family. On a second note I am so proud of my gym but I am so incredibly proud of our I5 the cobras who it was on the fence if they would be ready for this weekend. They pulled it off with a few mistakes. Cobras I love you guys. Hardwork pays off and it only can go up from here. keep your eyes on the goal(worlds)!!!!!. Third of all Spirit Central level 5's and Sparks Superstars killed it.so good for so early in the season!! Las tly it was nice to be reunited with alot of friends today and make some new friends!!

Back