All-Star Xtreme Spirit Kalahari

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Twister's Elite definatley get most improved in my book. I dont think they were division appropriate last year. I feel like they really stepped it up this year and are in teh correct division. I saw them at WSF and remember thinking they will do good this year! Cant wait to see you guys at CSG!

That's great to see! Our gym definitely took a step in the right direction. We want to be noticed and want to show everyone that we can be a top contender. With new management, new coaches, new uniforms, new music, and entering new division, we want to be noticed. I feel like we are doing pretty good so far this season. :)

They were actually directed to her and her teamamtes in the practice room by Rebel kids.

This is my last post on people accussing my teams. In the practice room? Was it in the open practice room where teams kept bumping my team. The same place where me and 3 of my coaches were with them the whole time? Maybe it happend when they weren't practicing they were cheering on other teams or taking pictures with HEAT and Ultimate fusion kids? Ahhh maybe it was back in warm ups where they spent the whole time playing ships and sailors with the ultimate fusion girls. I was with my team the whole time. Truth is we kept them busy so they could ignore all the comments made to us and other teams. Because just like on here my team was picked on and talked about all weekend. Not because they did something wrong or bad, just simply because they did what we coached them to do.

stop spreading rumors about allstar rebels. they won, you lost. nobody likes a sore loser.

No...no one likes a sore loser. However, there is one thing worse...a sore WINNER. Allstar Rebel and fab4lvr can get on here all day long and argue back and forth. We all may never know the truth. You may not think it's a big deal, but it is. It is this type of "thing" that keeps cheerleading the "non-sport" that most people consider it. I know everyone talks smack in every sport, but cheerleading is struggles to be legit. Immature behavior ruins it for everyone. Not only that, usually where there is smoke, there is fire. I'm not from any gym that was even there this past weekend. But there is always a little bit of truth behind every rumor...

Twister's Elite definatley get most improved in my book. I dont think they were division appropriate last year. I feel like they really stepped it up this year and are in teh correct division. I saw them at WSF and remember thinking they will do good this year! Cant wait to see you guys at CSG!

I can't explain how impressed I am with this team's progress. They look very strong and I am excited to see how they do at Nationals and Worlds. Way to represent!

No...no one likes a sore loser. However, there is one thing worse...a sore WINNER. Allstar Rebel and fab4lvr can get on here all day long and argue back and forth. We all may never know the truth. You may not think it's a big deal, but it is. It is this type of "thing" that keeps cheerleading the "non-sport" that most people consider it. I know everyone talks smack in every sport, but cheerleading is struggles to be legit. Immature behavior ruins it for everyone. Not only that, usually where there is smoke, there is fire. I'm not from any gym that was even there this past weekend. But there is always a little bit of truth behind every rumor...

cheerleaders tend to start more rumors than any other person. if the coaches of allstar rebels say they werent even near the team that accused them and the other team cant come up with anything else to say then of course it makes it seem like the other team is lying.

So, you have no idea if its true or not, and you weren't there.........hmmmm. Maybe if people wouldn't "talk smack", spread rumors, act immature and FUEL THE FIRE on a message board, and deal with it how it should be dealt with, it wouldn't make the sport look less than it should. There is a mature way to deal with it, and putting in on blast on a message board just makes me cringe and is not the way. It may make some feel better..........but at the same time, the makes the individuals making the accusations look weak and bitter.

Like you said, where there's smoke, there's fire.....why'd you comment if you weren't there or from any gym that was there? I smell smoke..........

To all of the people who comment on Twisters Elite, thank you so much for the positive comments. They really do mean a lot. The past two weeks, we have definitely shown to the cheer worlds what we have got this season.
I read the comments to my sister, who is on Hurricanes, and she flipped out like Justin Bieber were saying those comments.

So, you have no idea if its true or not, and you weren't there.........hmmmm. Maybe if people wouldn't "talk smack", spread rumors, act immature and FUEL THE FIRE on a message board, and deal with it how it should be dealt with, it wouldn't make the sport look less than it should. There is a mature way to deal with it, and putting in on blast on a message board just makes me cringe and is not the way. It may make some feel better..........but at the same time, the makes the individuals making the accusations look weak and bitter.

Like you said, where there's smoke, there's fire.....why'd you comment if you weren't there or from any gym that was there? I smell smoke..........

Oh boy, give me a break. I'm saying something happened. I'm interested because a LOT of money was rewarded at this competition. Everyone needs to evaulate how your gym is represented at competitions. Grow up. Be gracious and be nice. That really isn't too much to ask.

Oh boy, give me a break. I'm saying something happened. I'm interested because a LOT of money was rewarded at this competition. Everyone needs to evaulate how your gym is represented at competitions. Grow up. Be gracious and be nice. That really isn't too much to ask.
While I do agree, everyone needs to evaluate how their gyms are represented. I don't agree with putting it on a cheer message board where nothing can be done about it. I don't agree with "jumping on the band wagon" of accusations when you weren't in attendance. "What you don't see with your eyes, don't witness with your mouth"

I don't believe smearing, rumor spreading, or smack talking of ANY team on a public forum does anyone any good and manages to make ALL parties involved look bad.

Grow up, be gracious, and be nice! Good advice! That really isn't too much to ask.

While I do agree, everyone needs to evaluate how their gyms are represented. I don't agree with putting it on a cheer message board where nothing can be done about it. I don't agree with "jumping on the band wagon" of accusations when you weren't in attendance. "What you don't see with your eyes, don't witness with your mouth"

I don't believe smearing, rumor spreading, or smack talking of ANY team on a public forum does anyone any good and manages to make ALL parties involved look bad.

Grow up, be gracious, and be nice! Good advice! That really isn't too much to ask.

And if you read what I wrote, I didn't accuse anyone of anything. Just speaking the truth...don't get it twisted. Thank you. And Good Luck!

Back