All-Star (04/17-04/19) - Sea To Sky Championships

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm really excited to go because I'm looking forward to the bed in the hotel. It was literally the best hotel bed I've ever slept in. I've been looking forward to it for 11 months. Lol! EXCEPT one of my boys turned 19 last month and he's very much wanting to go with us BC he is under the impression that there is bar-hopping involved. He's wrong. Haha!

I'm really excited to go because I'm looking forward to the bed in the hotel. It was literally the best hotel bed I've ever slept in. I've been looking forward to it for 11 months. Lol! EXCEPT one of my boys turned 19 last month and he's very much wanting to go with us BC he is under the impression that there is bar-hopping involved. He's wrong. Haha!
Where are you guys staying?

Fairmont Waterfront? US TOO! Even though we live locally we always stay downtown for the weekend. Plus, I'm volunteering this year so it'll be nice to be close.

Yes! We stayed there last year on Sunday night only, and I was pretty dedicated to staying the whole time this year. Lol!

Fairmont Waterfront? US TOO! Even though we live locally we always stay downtown for the weekend. Plus, I'm volunteering this year so it'll be nice to be close.

I just realized I said Fairfield. That's where I stayed last weekend in Portland. Hahaha!

I have a question real quick. The S2S website says the summit bids are for 2016 summit (i know theyve done it in the past, and for a good reason considering how late in the season it is), but lets say a team already has a WC or AL and they get a paid bid... Can they use that for this year, or does it have to be transferred to the next year? I'm not in this situation nor am i going to this competition but just curious!!

The website makes me think that the bid would have to be used for the 2016 Summit. I think Liz has an account on here, but I can't remember what it is.
Thats what I'm thinking too. I feel like you should be able to choose whether you use it for 2016 or 2015 summit.

Back