All-Star [12/6 - 12/7] America's Best - Kansas City, Mo (2fp, 4al)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Make sure your flight time doesn't mean you have to bolt immediately after awards (and thus trust AB to send your championship jackets to you).

Coed Elite 13-14 is still waiting for them to send their jackets.

#nothappening

Did anyone follow up with them? I can't imagine these EP's are too difficult to reach with facebook and twitter and everything else they have nowadays. I've been able to get in contact with major airlines via twitter before, I'm sure if someone said anything they would look into it..

Last edited:
Did anyone follow up with them? I can't imagine these EP's are too difficult to reach with facebook and twitter and everything else they have nowadays. I've been able to get in contact with major airlines via twitter before, I'm sure if someone said anything they would look into it..
Tweeted several times. They never responded which wasn't a big surprise since they stopped answering phone calls from the team mom after a point too.

They claimed no one gave them the address (to the team mom early on) and then eventually stopped answering her follow up calls. We just gave up. They weren't terribly attractive jackets but after a while it was the principle of the matter. They never got them.

Day 1 Standings:

coykT01.jpg

T&S Diamonds!!

@cheerUPDATES: We'll make an early projection that the Paid Bids from #AmericasBest will go to Twist & Shout Diamonds & KC Cheer Fierce 5 SMCOED5's

Paid Bids:

Twist and Shout Diamonds (Small Coed)
KC Cheer Fierce Five (Small Coed)

At Large Bids:

Pro Athletics Lady Pros (Small Senior)
Tribe Cheer Chiefs (Small Coed)
Elite Cheer Stars (Small Senior)
KC Cheer Fearless (Large Senior)

Back