All-Star [12/6 - 12/7] Cheertech - Wildwood, Nj (2fp, 4al)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I kind of feel bad even posting that because the woman was really nice and helpful and actually responded to me unlike most of the other emails I sent.

The woman from jamfest replied by saying all of their bid declarations are posted on the event pages. Well obviously they're not or I wouldn't be emailing you.

I was actually looking for it the other day, it was at:

JAMfest Cheer Super Nationals Indianapolis, IN -> under Event Info

Yeah it wasn't super nationals. There are a lot of EPs under the jam brands umbrella and I can't remember which event I was looking for. I have the bid declaration for Super Nationals.

Oh yeah I know they have a few different companies, I just saw Jamfest so I thought you meant that brand specifically!

I like this comp. I dont always need to see "big name gyms" to enjoy the competition. Which just because you arent a big name gym doesnt mean you arent any good.
Big name gyms aren't what make a competition good and not being a big name gym doesn't mean you aren't good

In general Cheertech just doesn't have a great reputation. Certainly not the only EP with that issue.

**I don't care what the score is, if you don't predict my team for a paid bid we are not friends**

My junior year we went to this comp but I think it was in Philly. The only good thing I say can say about it was that it was right across the street from that inside food market that's shown in National Treasure and one of the stands had the best crepes ever. (Every time I mention this, someone reminds me of the name and every time I go to mention it again, I forget the name. Grr.) Also Jersey Devils were there. Oh how I miss them. Especially their senior 3 :(

Everything else was a train wreck. So this thread does not surprise me. I even use the National Champion short I won there as my painting/dirty work shirt because it's hella uncomfortable.

My junior year we went to this comp but I think it was in Philly. The only good thing I say can say about it was that it was right across the street from that inside food market that's shown in National Treasure and one of the stands had the best crepes ever. (Every time I mention this, someone reminds me of the name and every time I go to mention it again, I forget the name. Grr.) Also Jersey Devils were there. Oh how I miss them. Especially their senior 3 :(

Everything else was a train wreck. So this thread does not surprise me. I even use the National Champion short I won there as my painting/dirty work shirt because it's hella uncomfortable.
If that was 09, that was the comp we (Devils) got our paid bid.

Reading Market (I think)

Back