All-Star [12/6 - 12/7] Cheertech - Wildwood, Nj (2fp, 4al)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Have seen a few facebook posts about the encore championships in Toms River tomorrow and it made me curious on how many teams are actually heading there

Kind of surprised to see the 1 day Encore event has slightly more teams than a 2 day World Bid event. Some big name gyms (World Cup, CJA, and SJS, are all doing Encore instead.

**incorrigible is a compliment, right?**

the fact that a worlds team scored a 48 (when the current leader has a 133) is alarming and speaks volumes of this competition and who attends. #sorrynotsorry that is terrifying :confused::eek:

Any idea who Blue Stars are?

**I wear my hater shades at night**

the fact that a worlds team scored a 48 (when the current leader has a 133) is alarming and speaks volumes of this competition and who attends. #sorrynotsorry that is terrifying :confused::eek:

I actually asked someone if this was a typo...
How is this competition still giving out bids? There are 100 teams on the OOA.

I actually asked someone if this was a typo...
How is this competition still giving out bids? There are 100 teams on the OOA.
Like I said above. More teams at Encore tomorrow than here for a bid event.

It is possible though that the score in question was deserved.

**nothing brings out the Haterz and SM's better than day 1 of a bid comp. #jealousmuch**

Like I said above. More teams at Encore tomorrow than here for a bid event.

It is possible though that the score in question was deserved.

**nothing brings out the Haterz and SM's better than day 1 of a bid comp. #jealousmuch**
None of teams hit. Not a great day 1 for most.njse n AS1 IMO getting full paid. Curious how day 2 goes.Wish can go to encore watch those teams they are better and this comp seems fishy why wouldn't more teams go get a bid here as it seems easy enough to get and all the teams not even that good and one don't even got uniforms so that shows how ready they are.hoping PAC gets bid and state those are my rooting for teams.

None of teams hit. Not a great day 1 for most.njse n AS1 IMO getting full paid. Curious how day 2 goes.Wish can go to encore watch those teams they are better and this comp seems fishy why wouldn't more teams go get a bid here as it seems easy enough to get and all the teams not even that good and one don't even got uniforms so that shows how ready they are.hoping PAC gets bid and state those are my rooting for teams.
What were they competing in then?

IMO more teams don't attend because the the EP's reputation.

<biting tongue about the uniform comment> lol .. Whimper... Cry... Bangs head against wall.

Back