All-Star [12/6 - 12/7] Cheertech - Wildwood, Nj (2fp, 4al)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

She is just hitting a raw nerve. Cp's first comp is next weekend. Good news is that means we have five days for the unis to arrive.... Bad news is that we only have five days left for them to arrive. Otherwise, we are going to be looked upon just like this poster did ...

<head explodes> ;( lol

She is just hitting a raw nerve. Cp's first comp is next weekend. Good news is that means we have five days for the unis to arrive.... Bad news is that we only have five days left for them to arrive. Otherwise, we are going to be looked upon just like this poster did ...

<head explodes> ;( lol
I think it is still considered early enough in the season to compete without uniforms. However, if my CP was on a team going for a bid, I would be angry if they were competing in practice wear. Just a personal thing I guess, but can't help think it detracts from the overall performance, particularly at that level.

Have seen a few facebook posts about the encore championships in Toms River tomorrow and it made me curious on how many teams are actually heading there

Kind of surprised to see the 1 day Encore event has slightly more teams than a 2 day World Bid event. Some big name gyms (World Cup, CJA, and SJS, are all doing Encore instead.

**incorrigible is a compliment, right?**

The big name gyms have banished any form of a Cheertech for good reason.

We (SJS) were at Encore yesterday and the place was a zoo. This was the biggest I've ever seen it in all of our years cheering at that comp. Storm, CJA, Jersey All Stars and World Cup are all within a 1.5 to drive to Wildwood, but all chose the non-bid comp instead. Say much?

My CP had done some Cheer Tech comps in the past and it's a sin that they can give away 6 bids to 14 teams. Weren't Worlds bids supposed to be harder to get this season?

Oh, and let me say that I was at one of their one day comps about 4 years ago and an athlete threw-up on the mat. The EP rolled the mat-up and then rolled it back out at the comp we were at the following weekend. Vomit still attached.

We (SJS) were at Encore yesterday and the place was a zoo. This was the biggest I've ever seen it in all of our years cheering at that comp. Storm, CJA, Jersey All Stars and World Cup are all within a 1.5 to drive to Wildwood, but all chose the non-bid comp instead. Say much?

My CP had done some Cheer Tech comps in the past and it's a sin that they can give away 6 bids to 14 teams. Weren't Worlds bids supposed to be harder to get this season?

Oh, and let me say that I was at one of their one day comps about 4 years ago and an athlete threw-up on the mat. The EP rolled the mat-up and then rolled it back out at the comp we were at the following weekend. Vomit still attached.
They gave out 14 bids yesterday?

**nothing brings out the Haterz and SM's better than day 1 of a bid comp. #jealousmuch**

6. 2 paid, 4 AL. 14 teams vying for 6 bids. May the odds be ever in your favor (unless you score a 48 on day 1 of course).
Totally read that as they magically increased their 6 available bids to 14. #playedoprah #bidsforall

**nothing brings out the Haterz and SM's better than day 1 of a bid comp. #jealousmuch**

Sorry about creating any confusion on that.

Totally read that as they magically increased their 6 available bids to 14. #playedoprah #bidsforall

I like this comp. I dont always need to see "big name gyms" to enjoy the competition. Which just because you arent a big name gym doesnt mean you arent any good.

I
I don't know what team it is here, but I've seen plenty of teams compete without uniforms. It has no bearing on how ready they are to compete.
guess I put my foot in too soon as that particular team got a worlds bid
And the rival team did not.Even with there new uniforms.Surely they will be back in March to regain there glory. Or Atleast try

Back