All-Star 1st Place Team Celebrating When 2nd Is Announced

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sometimes it's hard to control your emotions, especially if you aren't expecting the win. Our kids know that they shouldn't cheer until they hear their name, but it gets the best of you sometimes. Even as a coach, I have found myself celebrating early if it was an unexpected win. I generally don't think any less of a team that is genuine in their celebration, regardless of when it starts.

You mean, like maybe after being in first day 1 of the biggest competition in the World, and watching a great team hit a great routine and dropping a stunt and thinking after the cameraman focused on the other team during awards like they do every year to see the winner's reaction and that you had let it slip through your hands? Nah, can't show emotion there.

Jesus Mary Joseph Holy Mother of God!!!!!!! WHO CARES!!!!! Please, 1st place team...scream and freak out all you want when 2nd place is called. Please, 2nd place team....GET OVER IT! Life sucks sometimes and it doesn't go your way, but if this is what will bring you to your knees with sorrow.....you have a long road of mental health bills in front of you. Maybe get out of sports, and save your money for your future psychiatrists bill...its gonna get pretty expensive.

Stop being such a bunch of pansies....YOU ARE ATHLETES and TOUGH! No?

Jesus Mary Joseph Holy Mother of God!!!!!!! WHO CARES!!!!! Please, 1st place team...scream and freak out all you want when 2nd place is called. Please, 2nd place team....GET OVER IT! Life sucks sometimes and it doesn't go your way, but if this is what will bring you to your knees with sorrow.....you have a long road of mental health bills in front of you. Maybe get out of sports, and save your money for your future psychiatrists bill...its gonna get pretty expensive.

I live

If I was on a World's team that won, I'd:
1.) Scream, like a newborn baby.
2.) Cry, like a newborn baby.
3.) Poop, like a newborn baby.

I just don't get the big deal about sitting there quietly when the biggest accomplishment of your life is annonced.
yea and it just makes second sound better anyway so its not really rude lol :)

f0ok75.jpg

King of the award ceremonies
BAHAHAHA!

There's going to be a future of REALLY upset, adult, ex-cheerleader, job applicants who are devastated they didn't get their special moment to not get the job.

What is what I am saying. If this is what makes people so emotional and angry I had to see them when something truly horrible happens or they finally enter the real world. If being second place and the first place team celebrating is the worst moment you have had thus far in your life I will glady trade you all the sorrow I have gone through over the past year.

Back