All-Star [2/20-2/22] Best Of The Northwest

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Are you guys turning down at larges? I had heard your sr1 got a bid this weekend but didn't take it?

Yes. Unfortunately. We are going on paids only. Kinda bummed about that but it's not up to me! But who knows if that'll change or not. I was thrilled for our Sr 1 girls though - I heard they did a great job this past weekend.

Yes. Unfortunately. We are going on paids only. Kinda bummed about that but it's not up to me! But who knows if that'll change or not. I was thrilled for our Sr 1 girls though - I heard they did a great job this past weekend.

Ah. That's a bummer. I get it, but paid bids are so few. :(

I think that's right- I know a few VAS teams have bids- but I don't think those teams are attending this year. I know Connect Sr3Coed has a bid but that's for a small and they're a large this year so I don't know how that works- so I guess I have to ask @DaniV

I just found out yesterday that we did not register for Summit by the deadline to use the bid from last year. We would like to be abnle to take the entire team and our thought process was that if they are good enough to go to Summit, they will earn another bid this year.

That senior 1 team was incredible. One of my favorite routines to watch this weekend. Too bad they didn't get paid. I would've loved to see how they did at the Summit!

I know some of you will be at the UCA competition this weekend (its too small of a comp for a new thread IMO) but how many of you are considering accepting Wildcards?

I know some of you will be at the UCA competition this weekend (its too small of a comp for a new thread IMO) but how many of you are considering accepting Wildcards?
TOO SMALL????? what do you mean too small??? ;) Just kidding- IMHO it doesn't need a new thread lol- I think our gym would accept them :(

I'm not sure about us. We briefly talked about it as coaches and we are all on the fence about it. The WC divisions are getting pretty bid but if the parents are willing to pay for it...

I'm not sure about us. We briefly talked about it as coaches and we are all on the fence about it. The WC divisions are getting pretty bid but if the parents are willing to pay for it...
can I say pretty please with sugar on top? It would be great to see some more PNW cheer teams at the Summit!

can I say pretty please with sugar on top? It would be great to see some more PNW cheer teams at the Summit!

You're trying to get them to take your WC bids! Hahahahaha!

We're all going to be sorry when the rules change next week and all WC teams get automatically moved to finals. [emoji6]

Back