All-Star [2/20-2/22] Best Of The Northwest

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cheermomof4

Cheer Parent
Mar 26, 2012
Who all is coming? This will be the first Summit bid competition in the area and it will be interesting to see who all is bid chasing, especially with fewer bids being offered this year.

Sonic will be there!! Really upset theres only 1 full paid and 6 AL this year. Last year my team barely got a bid and we hit both days, teams are gonna have to be 100% PERFECT to get a bid this year!! SO EXCITED!

Wow missing a lot of the regulars that have attended this in the past.

I just compared last years schedule to this years schudule. The only regulars that are missing are the programs that closed their doors. There is only one Washington team (that I am aware of) that isn't on the schedule so far.

I just compared last years schedule to this years schudule. The only regulars that are missing are the programs that closed their doors. There is only one Washington team (that I am aware of) that isn't on the schedule so far.

Weird, I thought it seemed smaller too. Or maybe I was expecting it to be larger due to the Summit bids

Weird, I thought it seemed smaller too. Or maybe I was expecting it to be larger due to the Summit bids

I think it looks smaller because all of the individuals aren't on Saturday morning.. One of the Montana teams aren't coming, and Colorado isn't coming but besides those two teams it's pretty much the regulars.

I am completely fine with the fact that the other teams aren't coming- they took away summit bids from this competition and now we know they'll go to the local teams.....which will be great to see the PNW represented in Orlando!

Was it Cheer Central Suns last year at that comp? And an Alaska gym? And that's where lots of the bids went? Lol? Maybe it was Pac West, I don't recall.

Yes CCS was there last year, I know Alaska was at pacwest but can't remember BotNW. we also had several gyms from Montana attend as well. CCS R5 got one of the paid- as they should have- they were AMAZING!

Back