High School 2010-2011 High School Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Northgate High School (Georgia)

Johns Creek High School (Georgia)

Ola High School (Georgia)

Lambert High School (Georgia)

Starr's Mill High School Cheer (Georgia)

Am I the only one who thinks that the uniforms, socks and pig tails are completly distracting from how talented Johns Creek is?! I had to watch the video twice. The first time I stopped bc it looked so sloppy and the second time through I was able to notice how clearly talented they are. I'm not from the area, but are the socks/ pigtails their 'thing'?

Yes I agree it is VERY distracting. Their school mascot is Gladiators so that's where it comes from. Last year their entire routine was themed around it so it made a little more sense. This year not so much. I absolutely LOVE Johns Creek but I agree the high socks and pigtails are distracting.

Northwestern from South Carolina, and Alpharetta from Georgia have pretty much the exact same stunt sequence....anyone else notice??

Alpharetta at region(soooo much better):

i wish i could find a video of columbus this year, theyre amazing too!

Northgate is my favorite, i love everything about their routine, from the stunts and the strength those girls have to how easy and flawless everything looks. :)

Northgate is my favorite, i love everything about their routine, from the stunts and the strength those girls have to how easy and flawless everything looks. :)

Thank you, that is my daughters team :) They would be so excited to read this. They are a great group of girls who really work hard. State is this weekend and it is going to be intense :)

Thank you they are from my gym (Columbus) I'm sure one will be up from State...Also Northside is from my gym...they are good too!

Back