High School 2010-2011 High School Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Only tick tocks are illegal in HS this year.....

I think because the backspot is holding the ankle while switching makes it legal since there is not time where she is actually free from the bases? Does that make sense? Lol if not, the backspot grabs her ankle before she switches each time haha

I didn't notice the back spot's hands on the ankles the first time I watched, thanks for pointing that out!

I wish more high school teams would start doing these type of tick tocks. I bet they will take off in SC next year since Mauldin did it.

Well I dont know if you can see it in the video, but I saw it in person thats why I knew :)

I had to go back and re-watch, in full screen!
I agree that HS teams should be doing tic tocks like this, instead of just not doing them. I did have to go back and specifically re-read the rules though to be certain that this was still legal. I haven't had my first comp yet this year!

Those are not tic tocs in mauldin's routine the correct term is Switch Up's they are starting from the ground and switching on the way up to the top of the stunt. A Tic Toc that is ILLEGAL is being fully extended at the top and switching one leg to the other leg.

Low to high, high to high, high to low....whatever...if the flyer is switching her legs it's a tic tock.

Mauldin won 4A State Championship today in SC! I'll post a video when I find one it was amazing!

Boiling Springs: First girl in SC to ever throw a standing full at a SCHSL competition....6th place

Lexington: Most creative use of "props" in SC...3rd place

AC Flora: My sisters team. They have an extremely long way to go in terms of stunting, tumbling, pyramid building and over all cleanness compared to the other videos ( they're in a different division)...but they still got 4th at state....and at the end of their routine they pull a ribbon out of their sock...you can't really tell but it was kind of cute.

Back