All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well the last two pages kept me entertained for a couple minutes!

I did go and read the posts on the Trinity FB page, and I feel as thought even if they do a decent performance this weekend, their coaches or whomever runs their Facebook account is setting them up for failure and its just going to end up backfiring. I actually feel bad for the kids who were "bribed" and "bought" to come to their gym...I hope they are able to leave or get out of a contract if they were forced to sign one :oops:

This was Trinity's latest facebook post .....

"Last practice and hitting the road today! We have been absolutely overwhelmed with messages, notes, texts and phone calls from all over (literally all over the country) of total support and love.

We get asked often if the "professional gossipers" worry us with their "contributions" and their efforts to sway public opinion.
Let's put it this way; talk is cheap. It takes a lot more effort to have ...real talent and to ignore those who have nothing but a keyboard. We'll leave it all on the mat for the rest of you to dissect knowing the vultures will feast on pretty much anything.

However, we and the haters do share one thing in common; complete and total obsession with US!
This Saturday at 7:21pm you will see why we are the most talked about gym in the nation!"

Hmmmmm .... whatever.

Adults who run a business serving children, are supposed to lead by example so that others know how they are expected to conduct themselves when representing the program, and truly have a thriving gym do not need to A) publicly flaunt the amount of support they are receiving from "literally all over the country" and B) post a sarcastic Facebook status to address their "haters."

No one is completely and totally obsessed with you? :confused:

If they were really as prestigious as we are supposed to believe they would keep quiet and show us why we should respect them by impressing us on the mat.

All that being said - I hope for the sake of their athletes that they do indeed put a great routine on the mat.

I believe he already established that he never said that "he" directly wants them to fail, so your "you want (you or "others" want ) them to 'fail'" argument does not apply.

And I have to say, your sass is oddly familiar to a letter that was circulated from a certain member of Trinity not too long ago, as well as some posts on the Trinity website... but you're right you can't be from Trinity because you give us your full name. Everyone is always who they say they are on the boards so no need to worry guys!

Yes!!! Ding ding ding!!! I think you hit it.

Back