All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

But isnt that the design for all the uniforms that are like that? I could be wrong, bur I thought as1 and f5s uni was like that...
Personaly im not a fan of that design at all, because of the stomach mesh, and the unitard look... Just doesnt seem very "Cheer" like
Well on F5's and AS1's I can tell that the shorts go on top where on the ACF's one it looks like 1 piece instead of 2

Reactions: ian
This is what we are doing... leo with a skirt! Fingers crossed it looks ok, we get a prototype any day now!
Please do keep us posted on that bc I was thinking we may try that next year

You put on the leotard, then the shorts.

while i love the idea of them, i hate the thought of having to go to the bathroom in them. i feel for all the moms who will have to get their minis in and out of this for every potty break :confused:

while i love the idea of them, i hate the thought of having to go to the bathroom in them. i feel for all the moms who will have to get their minis in and out of this for every potty break :confused:

No different than gymnastics leos! Although I remember a very ummmm... different way to use the restroom while wearing a leo... I'm kind of hoping my kids don't figure that one out!;)

No different than gymnastics leos! Although I remember a very ummmm... different way to use the restroom while wearing a leo... I'm kind of hoping my kids don't figure that one out!;)

oh i know they way you're thinking of.. and sometimes that doesn't always turn out great ;)

i just have vivid memories of having to wear a leo around 6 years old and being completely naked every time i went to the bathroom and i hated it and would cry. i don't know how my mom put up with me :p

it's not terrible, but definitely a little more challenging than just lifting up a skirt or pulling down some shorts... especially if there is a time constraint to get to warmups or compete

This whole leo thing is just a bad idea. Never mind having going to the bathroom but what if you (or your cp) needs to attend to feminine hygeine in a hurry? And if there have a leak now possibly the top and bottom are in need of washing, which is an uber pain if it is Day 1 of a 2-day comp.

This whole leo thing is just a bad idea. Never mind having going to the bathroom but what if you (or your cp) needs to attend to feminine hygeine in a hurry? And if there have a leak now possibly the top and bottom are in need of washing, which is an uber pain if it is Day 1 of a 2-day comp.

This is the exact reason we opted for skirts over shorts! We also have separate spanks to go over the leo. I did gymnastics through high school... this is not as big of an issue as one might think!

better pic of austins !!

tumblr_m85wm6WR4u1r5cexzo1_500.jpg
Much better picture. It shows how much it's really going to sparkle under the lights! Can't wait to see it in person!

I like Austin's uni... There's just SOMETHING that I can't put my finger on that I don't like.
For me it is that the top swirl and red and blue stuff looks different then the bottom ones that have the silver going through it, if it was all the bottom silver swirls stuff I would like it better =)

Hmm...I guess they are similar but hardly a knock-off. Stars and starish stuff is pretty much a cheer staple. #justsayin'
I like both logos! I love Jersey's colors, too! Honestly, I had no idea that Jersey's logo was similar. I'm sure this wasn't the intent of CAC. There's been a star in CAC's logo for a long time, and it's just incorporated in it a little differently now. Can't wait until the uni reveal!

Back