All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

and introducing the self-proclaimed couture fashionistas of the cheerleading industry... trinity

2s1tbie.jpg

if ever there were a time to use the Just-a-Mom face, i'd say that's now. :eek:
9vi454.gif

and introducing the self-proclaimed couture fashionistas of the cheerleading industry... trinity

2s1tbie.jpg

if ever there were a time to use the Just-a-Mom face, i'd say that's now. :eek:

This is the funniest thing I've ever seen, been laughing for 5 minutes straight. *Pausing to laugh some more* This made my evening. I just can't. *Laugh* Poor kids. Who's idea is this? I totally understand the awkward smiles... :rolleyes:

If the boys one had plain white pants I could MAYBE consider beginning to like it cause the top isn't that terrible...
And I literally have no words whatsoever for the girls uniform. Speechless.

32zjpck.jpg

This is Dynasty Elite. They are 45 mins from Brandon, said one girl I asked on team, they had never heard of The Fierce Board. I really liked uniform in person. It looks black in this pic, but more charcoal/dark gray, and I had to search for a pic in general for a while before I happened upon one of their uniform. The green on top of the DE is a limish green and then a blue, the blue is in the pattern on the sleeves. The DE pops off that uniform in person. Super sparkly. Wasn't going to post, but felt we could use a another uniform in this thread.
Hey I really like this uniform! :shimmy::shimmy: Two shimmies for you! Does anyone ever get the feeling that some of these gyms went on Fierce and looked at the designs people created on here? LOL

Latest posts

Back