All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ok not trying to be that guy, but I'm seeing a trend for "double ups" where everything but the flyers chest is turned almost to the back and the are half just looking at the audience...can we at least make them look like more convincing double ups instead of weird 1.5's please I mean everyone is serving them but you know...id almost rather see 1.5's if thats what Im getting for a double up

ok not trying to be that guy, but I'm seeing a trend for "double ups" where everything but the flyers chest is turned almost to the back and the are half just looking at the audience...can we at least make them look like more convincing double ups instead of weird 1.5's please I mean everyone is serving them but you know...id almost rather see 1.5's if thats what Im getting for a double up
How are they supposed to be done? I've seen the leg cross, bases turning, and the extra walk after the 1 1/2 but never a chest turn

How are they supposed to be done? I've seen the leg cross, bases turning, and the extra walk after the 1 1/2 but never a chest turn
crossing their legs is the normal way but some people are like contorting their bodies so if the stand up its like they already did a 1.5 at least if you cross your legs there is still another full spin you have to do...Idk it just doesnt look pretty or well executed when their all contorted in a funny way to me its more like theyre chest is already a quarter around the the first spin...its hard to explain but when the group starts to turn it only is basically as super fancy 1.5 or maybe im just picky

CA Wildcats - day 2 (better than day 1)

I LOVE the main stunt sequence so much, I could literally watch it over and over again. :cloud9:

When I traveled to USA last month I was lucky enough to watch this team practice the routine and that stunt and I can't believe how far it has come... looks so solid! :)

Back