All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think I'm in the minority. I like his announcing. Some us locals that do a few Universal Spirit comps have dubbed him "Patch the Pirate" because he has kind of a pirate-like drawl in his voice.
hey, i'm with you :) i have said this before at spirit of hope's thread and i will say it again. i like his announcement's sytle. it's original :)

So Caitlyn Krulee didnt go back to Cali Elite :( but she went to Cali Coed which is still good. Wasnt she on the team in 2010?

Yes she was on the team in 2010, the point flyer at NCA and competed probably the prettiest level 5 basket I've ever seen at Worlds that year, though I'm wondering when this changed? She posted a picture on Instagram of her back at Cali with some hashtags or something similar about Lady Bullets a couple weeks ago if I remember correctly.

Yes she was on the team in 2010, the point flyer at NCA and competed probably the prettiest level 5 basket I've ever seen at Worlds that year, though I'm wondering when this changed? She posted a picture on Instagram of her back at Cali with some hashtags or something similar about Lady Bullets a couple weeks ago if I remember correctly.
Well she went away to college and maybe when she decided to cheer for cali again they did not have an opening on Lady bullets?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!???? I wonder who this is????? now I am intrigued!!! but I do have a guess, which I want say on here....:fro:

If you're meaning the girl from Orange who went to Trinity, it's no secret it's Angel.
Nah, I was replying to the video montage of Charlotte Allstars a few posts up trying to figure out who the poster is who said his cp was in the video.... OOPS!!! I forgot to reply to the thread I was commmenting on..... Who knows what I might stir up asking a random question like that!!!!!:fro:

I was told she was going to have to base on elite but could fly on coed. Her and a girl on coed switched places

Well then she need to convince her friend Amanda Graceffa to cheer one more year! they are my two favorite cheerleaders hands down.. P.S Amanda had a beautiful basket as well when she used to fly

Back