All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was told she was going to have to base on elite but could fly on coed. Her and a girl on coed switched places
why would she have to base? lol shes small, has the prettiest switch kick basket i have ever seen and she has a needle..not to mention shes been a point flyer for 3 years straight. but Im sure the coaches have a good reason..but I think she could really help lady bullets out too:(

why would she have to base? lol shes small, has the prettiest switch kick basket i have ever seen and she has a needle..not to mention shes been a point flyer for 3 years straight. but Im sure the coaches have a good reason..but I think she could really help lady bullets out too:(
Probably since they already have the 5 flyers set.. I would be peed off if I was told sorry CK is back you have to base her. Caitlyn is beyond amazing so whatever team she is on she will be an asset.

I really like their routine. It's nicely choreographed and they have so much skill but i just get so distracted by their voiceovers and uniforms.. :confused:

Do you think they will fill in that far left lane (when your looking at the routine) in standing tumbling to bills bills bills? It looks so off when it's empty, but maybe someone is injured?

Back