All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ok but how did they outscore them?

American hit their routine both days, a couple tumbling touches and a stunt bobble.

PCM had a tumbling touch day one and on day two,which is 75%, they had two stunt falls and a tumbling touch.

it doesn't make sense.

I would say I understood if PCM hit. However, with two falls, I don't think they are light years ahead of Everyone to a point that a highly flawed routine is worth a paid bid over teams who hit. But nothing can be done, a company thought they were more fit to get it, so congrats to them.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

ok but how did they outscore them?

American hit their routine both days, a couple tumbling touches and a stunt bobble.

PCM had a tumbling touch day one and on day two,which is 75%, they had two stunt falls and a tumbling touch.

it doesn't make sense.
Mysterious was almost two points ahead of American day 1. With American's problems day 2 they couldnt make up what they needed for the bid.
You may not like it but somehow that's how the cookie crumbles - Mysterious beat them by .2 I believe.

Rock Solid Eternity!

Every single year, regardless of their lower difficulty than the top teams, I find Rock Solid small coed to be THAT team. Like the most enjoyable team in the division. The precision that every single one of those athletes hit their motions with, hit their stunts with, and hit their tumbling with is remarkable.

Surrey Starlets who got a partial paid bid to Worlds 2014 (our season ends in July)

(IAG5)

That coach took some girls OUT. lol

I do have a question- the season ends in July, but Worlds is in April/May. How does that work for teams? Do many people need to be subbed in/out? Are there lots of roster changes? How often does the routine completely change between now and Worlds? I imagine if you keep the same people with the same routine, difficulty/cleanliness could skyrocket, but do they? Like the routines that won last year who are coming this year- how does that work?

Every single year, regardless of their lower difficulty than the top teams, I find Rock Solid small coed to be THAT team. Like the most enjoyable team in the division. The precision that every single one of those athletes hit their motions with, hit their stunts with, and hit their tumbling with is remarkable.
I am glad someone else sees it! I'm a little biased cause I cheered there last year, but I think they are one of the most exciting teams to watch in that whole small coed division

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back