All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i only brought it up cause i thought it was interesting, not to bash them. but i do find it odd, that SE tends to follow a certain pattern year after year, you probably couldnt do that with say f5 or panthers routine from a few years ago. but im just guessing....

i only brought it up cause i thought it was interesting, not to bash them. but i do find it odd, that SE tends to follow a certain pattern year after year, you probably couldnt do that with say f5 or panthers routine from a few years ago. but im just guessing....

Though I'm too lazy to actually put it over the video, I played Panthers' 2013 music over Panthers' 2012 routine and it fits almost better than CEA's did

Though I'm too lazy to actually put it over the video, I played Panthers' 2013 music over Panthers' 2012 routine and it fits almost better than CEA's did

lol your right it does match up practically perfectly... and it does for the other way around with 2012 music and 2013 routine. odd.

How does she sound like she lived in NC all her life lol..

OMG I WAS JUST THINKING THE SAME THING!!! Here it is I've tried my darnedest to avoid a Southern accent and she sounds good w/one. She sounds like my sister (who has a pretty good southern accent)!! I'm impressed lol!

I played TGLC 2013 video with TGLC 2010 music and woah. The guys fulls/doubles right before the stunt sequences were right on time. Same as jumps.

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

OMG I WAS JUST THINKING THE SAME THING!!! Here it is I've tried my darnedest to avoid a Southern accent and she sounds good w/one. She sounds like my sister (who has a pretty good southern accent)!! I'm impressed lol!
You'll never rid yourself of that accent woman.

Back