All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

4 injurys and still killed it <3

Okay, so maybe this is just me.
And I want to preface this by saying that I am not and will never be as good or respected as the coaches of Cali:

But in what universe is it okay for 4 injuries to occur, two of which result in girls crawling/stumbling off of the stage, and to NOT STOP THE MUSIC AND END THE ROUTINE?!
Not okay. This actually really pisses me off. I get that the show must go on and what not, but your girls health comes first. Period. End of story. No exceptions.

Okay, so maybe this is just me.
And I want to preface this by saying that I am not and will never be as good or respected as the coaches of Cali:

But in what universe is it okay for 4 injuries to occur, two of which result in girls crawling/stumbling off of the stage, and to NOT STOP THE MUSIC AND END THE ROUTINE?!
Not okay. This actually really pisses me off. I get that the show must go on and what not, but your girls health comes first. Period. End of story. No exceptions.
I was wondering why the routine wasn't stopped. You can see the lead up to the injury...the front girl goes to the wrong panel. Right then I started yelling at my computer. Why did the coaches, the judges and the EP allow that routine to continue?

I was wondering why the routine wasn't stopped. You can see the lead up to the injury...the front girl goes to the wrong panel. Right then I started yelling at my computer. Why did the coaches, the judges and the EP allow that routine to continue?
Holy moly! I just realized that she's on the wrong mat! What the! Poor girl...but that is a big mistake...

Holy moly! I just realized that she's on the wrong mat! What the! Poor girl...but that is a big mistake...
she started in the correct panel, and then it looked like she got lost, and moved herself over one. Terrifying. I hope the girls are ok, and have quick and painless recoveries. Props to the team for continuing, but they never should have had to do so.

she started in the correct panel, and then it looked like she got lost, and moved herself over one. Terrifying. I hope the girls are ok, and have quick and painless recoveries. Props to the team for continuing, but they never should have had to do so.
I agree, it's an early season comp. Definitely should have stopped the music.

Back