College 2012 Uca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not sure if anyone has asked this before but why do colleges compete on 8 mats instead of the usual 9?

Thank You "east2westandbackagain" for your comment about Wilmington University. I am one of the 2 captains on that team and I appreciate what you meantioned a lot.
Here is the link to our finals performance. They took out our 5 full-up arabesque full downs out and the beginning of our pyramid which was front handspring front flip to cradle immediate pop to swedish fall.
THANKS!

Thank You "east2westandbackagain" for your comment about Wilmington University. I am one of the 2 captains on that team and I appreciate what you meantioned a lot.
Here is the link to our finals performance. They took out our 5 full-up arabesque full downs out and the beginning of our pyramid which was front handspring front flip to cradle immediate pop to swedish fall.
THANKS!

Love Wilmington, they've come so far once Jeff took over as Head Coach.

My guess is b/c UCA only allows 16 max participants on the floor and NCA allows 20. I'm not sure of any specific reason honestly.

Has anyone ever asked them to switch to 9? I believe at one point UCA High School was 7, College was 8, and All Star was 9.

Back