All-Star 2012 Videos Pt3.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Crimson Heat looked amazing this weekend! They continue to impress me.
Love their voiceover: "BETTA LISTEN TO MOMMA, PLAY WITH FIRE - NOW THERE'S DRAMA!"

I'm loving F5s routine except for the pyramid..I dunno, there's just a couple visual things for me I don't like. It's a jam-packed routine though.

Although, maybe I missed, but do they not have a group synch tumbling section? I trust they'll add one before worlds..

I'm loving F5s routine except for the pyramid..I dunno, there's just a couple visual things for me I don't like. It's a jam-packed routine though.

Although, maybe I missed, but do they not have a group synch tumbling section? I trust they'll add one before worlds..

Don't they have group synch to doubles before baskets I think? So question is how do u rate sync tumbling? Is it based on quantity regardless of difficulty Example 8 synch dubs to 12 synch fulls. Which one gets the highest points. Or is sync sync regardless of the difficult level?

Don't they have group synch to doubles before baskets I think? So question is how do u rate sync tumbling? Is it based on quantity regardless of difficulty Example 8 synch dubs to 12 synch fulls. Which one gets the highest points. Or is sync sync regardless of the difficult level?
THAT aspect I couldn't tell you..I know the general idea is to get as many people syncing the hardest pass they can. Then it becomes a matter of technique, how well synched, numbers, hiding people who don't throw the pass, etc.

I think I read on the scoresheet that the synch tumbling has to be 6 or more athletes at a time so right before baskets should count.

I didn't see exact number to be considered sync. I believe the term they use on score sheet is average and many athletes. LOL

I didn't see exact number to be considered sync. I believe the term they use on score sheet is average and many athletes. LOL

The scoresheets are different because on the International Coed 5 scoresheet (page 5) it says sync tumbling is 2 or more athletes and then breaks down the scoring for how many athletes. On the other scoresheets it does not say that so I don't know if it is different for IOC5 or they just forgot to put it on the others. I could have swore at one time it was said that 6 or more athletes at one time but I can't find it anymore.

*yes I know that it would take more then 1 athlete tumbling at a time for sync tumbling but it is weird that the other scoresheets don't say that*

The scoresheets are different because on the International Coed 5 scoresheet (page 5) it says sync tumbling is 2 or more athletes and then breaks down the scoring for how many athletes. On the other scoresheets it does not say that so I don't know if it is different for IOC5 or they just forgot to put it on the others. I could have swore at one time it was said that 6 or more athletes at one time but I can't find it anymore.

*yes I know that it would take more then 1 athlete tumbling at a time for sync tumbling but it is weird that the other scoresheets don't say that*

Maybe as Shardad said in another thread we should change the ink cartridge and the gray would magically become black and white. Those numbers might appear then. LOL

Latest posts

Back