All-Star 2012 Videos (the Wiki Has A Complete List So Far)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hi, the title of the thread is "2012 Videos" not "let's everyone be a huge b**** for no reason". I understand conflicting opinions on videos, but let's keep the personal attacks to a minimum please, you're wasting everyone's time with your preschool problems that no one but the 2 of you care about, so please take it to a place that only you 2 can see, 'cause like I said, no.one.cares.
wow, chyeeaaa69 trying to keep the peace for once, this is new.

i love when i open a thread, excited to see some new routine videos and all i get to read on about 4 pages is people constantly fighting ...:rolleyes: Oh and its almost funny how Maddie is appearing in EVERY Thread , i gotta admit i laughed a little when i stumbled across her name AGAIN ...man i'm so glad i'm no Cheerlebrity :D
So uhm, where's my videos? ;)
I really liked ICE Unity , great routine!

well since everyone wants to fight about videos, ill post saying im taking videos at spirit celebration this weekend even though it will be live broadcasted by CheerLive i figure it wouldnt hurt to post some of my own :] SOOOOOO ready to see wildcats, panthers, obsession, spirit, cheetahs, and all the rest!!! follow me on twitter ill be updating from the competiton :] @cheervideogod

Back