All-Star 2012 Videos (the Wiki Has A Complete List So Far)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If you want to see elements that haven't been done, cheerleading is not the sport for you, it's almost all been done, because anything that hasn't, is illegal.
FCA Diamonds, oh how I want to love you.... So much talent, such terrible tumbling formations...
Thanks for your support! I'm the mom of 3 Diamonds including the center flyer. Tumbling formations were changed at the last practice ;)

I think its WAYYY to early to be criticizing teams or offering corrections! I'm sure every coach and cheerleader knows what needs to be done and improved on. I would say VERY FEW teams are perfect yet. Every routine is a work in progress. Great job to all teams that have competed so far and are brave enough to put their videos up!

After watching FCA Diamonds again, I'm starting to really like the routine. Still not a huge fan of the standing tumbling formations, and some of the tumbling is a bit messy, but I do really like the routine itself, except the random dance starting during the pyramid.. Don't really like that.

After watching FCA Diamonds again, I'm starting to really like the routine. Still not a huge fan of the standing tumbling formations, and some of the tumbling is a bit messy, but I do really like the routine itself, except the random dance starting during the pyramid.. Don't really like that.

Yeah I totally get what you mean. I kinda like the dance starting during the end of the pyramid because it's different. Does a a routine always have to be cradle, clean, 5-6-7-8 dance? How many times have we seen that? I applaud FCA for trying to be different ya know.

Someone tell me now before everyone has a heartattack Monday night/ Tuesday. Will WC showcase vids be posted or will we have to wait until the 1st comp?

Yeah I totally get what you mean. I kinda like the dance starting during the end of the pyramid because it's different. Does a a routine always have to be cradle, clean, 5-6-7-8 dance? How many times have we seen that? I applaud FCA for trying to be different ya know.

I definitely see why they are doing it, just not my preference. I think maybe a motion sequence there would make more sense, than full blown dance choreography

I definitely see why they are doing it, just not my preference. I think maybe a motion sequence there would make more sense, than full blown dance choreography

I see your point and your right I guess it's just a matter of preference. To me there isn't much different between the same girls doing a motion sequence or dance in front of the pyramid. At the end of the day it's still not a part of the pyramid lol.

Back