All-Star 2012 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No shade. I have a friend on T&S in Tulsa, I grew up in borkenarrow.
I was just saying that Britni is a cheerlebrity, and she is *flying* across the country for her sport. It just seemed weird that she would fly all the way across half the country to go to an up and coming gym instead of their sister program that won worlds..

ETA: I also love diamonds routine this year.
Doesn't Britni live in Kentucky? and T&S is in Oklahoma. She's only flying through a couple states..Missouri and Arkansas depending on the plane route. She's not really flying across half the country. If she doesn't live in KY, well then I have no idea where I got that from and ignore me :p

Idk, I feel like if only one team can do it (And it's a team that has consistently been the best of the best) then it probably was kind of ridiculous. JMO
I think it proves that CA knows how to be a well-rounded gym. Guys who stunt better than they can tumble now have a place among the crazy-pass-throwing boys..

ETA: Panthers = Love. All day, everyday.

I think it proves that CA knows how to be a well-rounded gym. Guys who stunt better than they can tumble now have a place among the crazy-pass-throwing boys..

ETA: Panthers = Love. All day, everyday.

Idk, As a guy I just feel like I'm now expected to be the best tumbler on the team, the best jumper, and be able to partner stunt.

Idk, As a guy I just feel like I'm now expected to be the best tumbler on the team, the best jumper, and be able to partner stunt.
While that would be awesome, I don't read it that way..it depends on what the team needs. If you're a decent across the board, you've got a shot. If you are decent-average in two and AWESOME in one, you've got a shot. I see it as being more balanced instead of requiring cirque du soleil tumbling out of every guy that walks in the door.

Idk, I feel like if only one team can do it (And it's a team that has consistently been the best of the best) then it probably was kind of ridiculous. JMO

Well CEA Coed Elite has some impressive coed stunting skills as well. Who knows with Top Gun because we haven't really got to see what theirs looks like, but hopefully that will all change tonight. I can only hope that what Cheetahs are doing can catch on because it makes the routine flow soooo much better then the prep and press to extension.

Well CEA Coed Elite has some impressive coed stunting skills as well. Who knows with Top Gun because we haven't really got to see what theirs looks like, but hopefully that will all change tonight. I can only hope that what Cheetahs are doing can catch on because it makes the routine flow soooo much better then the prep and press to extension.
IM almost positive that what TG put on the floor at BUTBT WILL NOT be what they put on the floor tonight. They have had time to tweak and add difficulty. I feel for them, TG wanted to make a good showing at their first comp. Now they are coming, with their guns ablazing.!

IM almost positive that what TG put on the floor at BUTBT WILL NOT be what they put on the floor tonight. They have had time to tweak and add difficulty. I feel for them, TG wanted to make a good showing at their first comp. Now they are coming, with their guns ablazing.!
I think TG has added the full up and the ticktock that they had accounted for in their music (but didn't do at BUTBT)

Latest posts

Back