School: Douglas High School
Mascot: Patriot(s) (Pats for short)
Colors: Red, White and Blue

Thank you in advance! :)

could you do some for my team?
School: haverford middle school
Colors: red and gold
Mascot : Ford(s)

Coming to the stage make some noise for the red and gold 2013 yeah the fords are coming bold

It's HMS number 1 nothing less better than the rest translation the best

I see u lookin bitter but honey I am be better
Haver ford middle are fierce trendsetters

This is just for high school.
School: Douglas High School
Mascot: Patriot(s) (Pats for short)
Colors: Red, White and Blue

Thank you in advance! :)

Pats on the mat with flawless stats back to serve n you don't want that red the blue the white yeah you know who's winning this fight

DHS we got this the crown we own it our fierce amazing and you'll never dethrone it

Snaps for the queens snaps for the pats well take gold and that's a fact

Heyy! My school's comp team definitely needs some good voice-overs. Year after year we just have super generic ones =( It would be lovely if you could make up some fun ones for us!

Team: Miramonte High School
Mascot: Matadors (Mats for short)
Colors: Green, black, and white

Mats are on point while you other girls are so generic, we own the crown try and steal it girl you wouldn't dare

It's the white black green serving you up with a swagga so mean!!!! You think you'll take us down? Honey please in your dreams

Matadors on the floor putting 10s across the board

Twisters Elite

Colors: Pink Silver & Black
Cheer: Twisters are back, the revolution has begun. Pink, silver Black. Forever #1!

Mini 1: Whirlwinds
Youth 2: Tornadoes
Junior 2: Fury
Junior 3: Lightning
Senior 3 coed: Thunder

Twisters Elite

Cheer: Twisters are back, the revolution has begun. Pink, silver Black. Forever #1!

Did a tornado just strike, better stop & think. Things are just more fierce in black & pink!!

Cougars Elite

Prowl - Sr. Level 3
Fierce - Sr. Level 2
Claws - jr. Level 2
Paws - youth Level 1

Colors - gold, navy, white

Thanks in advance :)

Cougars Elite

Prowl - Sr. Level 3
Fierce - Sr. Level 2
Claws - jr. Level 2
Paws - youth Level 1

Colors - gold, navy, white

Thanks in advance :)

Prowl - Sr. Level 3

We got the claws so don't make these cougars growl you better run sr 3 is on the prowl

Prowlers lets own this we the deal let show it

Sr 3 is here to shut it down then well take a crown

Fierce - Sr. Level 2

more than a word more than a ten flawless seniors perfect 10 cougar elite setting up your defeat

Pose fierce love me Kiki time girl I'm the tea

Fierce and amazing yes I'm blazing claws out yes I'm on attack

Claws - jr. Level 2

You better beware cuz juniors came prepared

This is out moment yea the time says j2 when cougars let claws out girl there's nothin you can do

Junior claws show your paws let them see you have no flaws

Paws - youth Level 1

Youth paws are her to Slay claws sharp get out our way

Cougars youth are on the stage giving serving working face, showing out like cougars do we just put u in your place

Youth 1 yes I'm that girl got our paws on the world

Twisters Elite

The winds are turning and it's beat u girls should run, minis came to turn it out and leave number 1

You want fierce you came to the right place! Wham snap girl shazaam whirlwinds in yo face

It's that pink that silver black yeah girl it's the elite when twister come enter the mat get ready for defeat

Youth got this place spinning we got the crowd rockin once when spin it round honey there ain't no stoppin

Tornados comin thru so just turn the sirens up see I know u wouldn't understand it's skill we got not luck

Youth twister shut it down how them what your all about

Junior 2 is furious and has something to prove when twister touch down you haters better move

I'm fury I'm flawless that crown you lost it the queen is on the mat hands up double snap

F to the U-R, Y you mad? Cuz we got this bag? Your out your league fury has to much swag

The time is now and our reign has just begun a storm is coming soon so everybody run

These girls are fiiiiierce givem their snaps! Step to fury if u want girl you'll get zapped

You know you love us! Know ones above us! Lightening is the around watch as we strike down

Sr co 3, electrifying everybody watchin me, givin u this givin u that thunder kids make it zap

This storm is on 10 our fierce will never end, thunder is hot thunders legit striking down to make it sick

Thunder BOOMIN loud like the crowd at a Super Bowl you think u victorious but coed will run the show comin for the trophy and leavin here in gold

Hi, can you tell some voiceovers for Fire Stars CoEd please? thaaanks

Blazing the mat and making it hot, fire stars are on the top

Burning bright shooting like stars yeah u know just who are coed stole a match fire star is on attack

We're on the scene Beatin us in your dream fire star is servin em up oh so mean

So the deal yes we kill it bringin the we know u feel it

Blazing the mat and making it hot, fire stars are on the top

Burning bright shooting like stars yeah u know just who are coed stole a match fire star is on attack

We're on the scene Beatin us in your dream fire star is servin em up oh so mean

So the deal yes we kill it bringin the we know u feel it
thank you so much!!!!

Back