All-Star 2013 Pet Peeves

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 2, 2012
I am bored in my apartment and was curious what peoples pet peeves are for the 2013 routines. I am not talking trends because I know there is already a thread for trends but I am curious about strictly pet peeves. I am just a spectator and when I sit on my computer and watch videos there are teeny tiny pet peeves that bother me but I cant change lol

Here are a couple of mine:

1. I don't like how a certain cheerleader bases in her teams pyramid. I personally wish she was in the pyramid showing off her personality and can actually be seen. I give her props for basing though !

2. I cant watch cheerleaders fix their hair and tighten their ponytails during running tumbling. Regardless if you are a crazy tumbler and cant help it.. just leave your hair alone haha !

I know we all have them - let it out ! however as the OP of the thread I request that everyone be discreet and kind and not use team/cheerleader names if possible :D

2. I cant watch cheerleaders fix their hair and tighten their ponytails during running tumbling. Regardless if you are a crazy tumbler and cant help it.. just leave your hair alone haha !

I hate the ponytail pull too! Those are often the athletes who also just look like they are strolling along the perimeter of the mat waiting for their turn to practice their tumbling pass. Don't they know that when their coaches talk about walking "tight" they are talking to them too?

I am bored in my apartment and was curious what peoples pet peeves are for the 2013 routines. I am not talking trends because I know there is already a thread for trends but I am curious about strictly pet peeves. I am just a spectator and when I sit on my computer and watch videos there are teeny tiny pet peeves that bother me but I cant change lol

Here are a couple of mine:

1. I don't like how a certain cheerleader bases in her teams pyramid. I personally wish she was in the pyramid showing off her personality and can actually be seen. I give her props for basing though !

I know we all have them - let it out ! however as the OP of the thread I request that everyone be discreet and kind and not use team/cheerleader names if possible :D
I'm pretty sure I know which cheerleader you are talking about in your first pet peeve and I completely agree she should be flying but I also agree that it's awesome that she can base as well!

I'm pretty sure I know which cheerleader you are talking about in your first pet peeve and I completely agree she should be flying but I also agree that it's awesome that she can base as well!

Isn't it just a prep at the end of the pyramid?.. or am I thinking of a different person?

like obviously... like ermahgerd how did I not know it was senior elite? AKA like the ONLY team that like totally has like pyramids with bases and stuff that like totes matters. derr

I meant it in that context that I only know one Erica on any team, and people using associate senior elite with Erica and vice versa.

My pet peeve is all the subtweeting/posting that happens these days. I guess I'm just the type of person who, if I have an issue, I'll take that issue up with someone, I won't go and post about them on Facebook and Twitter and Instagram and Tumblr. And I see this more in the cheerleading world than in the real world.

Back