All-Star 2013 Rebel Athletic Catalog

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The weirdest part is, that Jamie posts absolutely gorgeous pictures of herself in uniforms/practice clothes. They should have let her do her own hair and makeup. She would have done it herself way better.

The weirdest part is, that Jamie posts absolutely gorgeous pictures of herself in uniforms/practice clothes. They should have let her do her own hair and makeup. She would have done it herself way better.
I agree but then they wouldn't all have the same "look" that the company is trying to get across. Personally I don't like their look, but prefer Varsity's. I'll always be a Varsity uniform lover and advocate. Classic, beautiful, and trend setting. Some uniforms companies crack me up!

i look at the catalog like this...

go to new york fashion week and watch what comes down the runway. it's beautiful and couture, but not really practical for real life. unless you're a celebrity going to an awards show, you aren't going to wear that crazy leather, beaded, whatever dress. the clothes that are actually sold in stores for us "normal" folks are usually simpler but the ideas are derived from the creative, runway versions.

i'm not exactly calling these uniforms couture, but i think the idea is the same. they wanted to show you what they can do (whether you like it or not.) maybe one of those crazy ideas will inspire you to think up a really great idea or concept.

i wonder the same thing about the black cat on red chair :D
images

can you notice the black cat? :)
It's GCC's cousin, RCC ( rebel cheer cat)

i look at the catalog like this...

go to new york fashion week and watch what comes down the runway. it's beautiful and couture, but not really practical for real life. unless you're a celebrity going to an awards show, you aren't going to wear that crazy leather, beaded, whatever dress. the clothes that are actually sold in stores for us "normal" folks are usually simpler but the ideas are derived from the creative, runway versions.

i'm not exactly calling these uniforms couture, but i think the idea is the same. they wanted to show you what they can do (whether you like it or not.) maybe one of those crazy ideas will inspire you to think up a really great idea or concept.

This is exactly what I was thinking, I just never got around to posting it. It's a look book, not a catalog, and I think they did a good job of showing an athletic look in some shots and more of a stylized couture look in others.

I have to agree with most of the posters. I too am not a fan of the make-up, styling or the poses. However, this is our second season with Rebel unis and warm-ups and the quality is second to none. My oldest CP also does high school and has worn Varsity unis for 3 years and my youngest CP was a competitive gymnast for 3 years and wore GK leos. The quality of GK leos was excellent, however it was also very expensive. And don't get me started on the Varsity unis. Our Rebel unis are absolutely beautiful and of high quality. My 2 CPs were asked to come to their offices for size fittings and the staff was wonderful to work with. Please don't let this particular look book sway your opinion on the company....they truly do create a quality product.

Where can I access the rebel catalog so I can see these outrageous designs. I have rebel screen printed practice gear and uniform and I like the fabric and colors but not so much the design.

Where can I access the rebel catalog so I can see these outrageous designs. I have rebel screen printed practice gear and uniform and I like the fabric and colors but not so much the design.
Might I suggest the very first post in this thread. There is a link posted.

Sounding like the majority here, but I really loved Rebel's practice wear and warm-ups. I saw maybe, a handful of uniforms that I really liked for cheer..Quite a bit more though, that, I felt like would be gorgeous dance costumes. I was surprised to see that the DCC left GK for Rebel. Cp and I both loved the DCC practice wear/warm-ups this year and just assumed that they were GK...That shows you what assuming will do...No wonder we couldn't find them on GK's website...

Back