All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wouldn't you just get a lowered score for not having the maxed number of stunt groups - or whatever it's called - when they count that you have X number of athletes and aren't putting up that number divided by 4 (dropping any remainders). Of course, I don't know if that's worse than having a fall, but I'd guess it wouldn't be.
It's probably better because it would most likely be the difference between a 4.9 and a 5 instead of a .5 deduction. Unless you weren't maxed but it still seems like a fall would hurt you more

OMG why do I feel like the pyramid music is symbolic?
It definitely is! A lot of these girls were done with cheer for multiple reasons. They decided to tryout at CA & they are thriving. There's a very special bond with this team. Unlike anything we've experienced in cheer. There's definitely something in the water.

ETA-there's no shade

Because it is.

If you're familiar with my cp14s story (and if you're in the parent section you likely are) she's actually one of many with the same story on this team. A lot of talented girls that have little confidence and haven't believed in themselves. Several who'd vowed never to cheer again in their life (for varying reasons) and one way or another took a leap of faith on these coaches to heal them. And heal them, they have.

There is no shade. That song is about these girls and their personal journey only. When the coach played it in practice when he'd decided what song he wanted they all (and several of us) just cried. It is the single most unique team of girls I've ever seen and I'm savoring it all because I can't believe a team dynamic like this one will ever happen twice.

Because it is.

If you're familiar with my cp14s story (and if you're in the parent section you likely are) she's actually one of many with the same story on this team. A lot of talented girls that have little confidence and haven't believed in themselves. Several who'd vowed never to cheer again in their life (for varying reasons) and one way or another took a leap of faith on these coaches to heal them. And heal them, they have.

There is no shade. That song is about these girls and their personal journey only. When the coach played it in practice when he'd decided what song he wanted they all (and several of us) just cried. It is the single most unique team of girls I've ever seen and I'm savoring it all because I can't believe a team dynamic like this one will ever happen twice.

A team bond like that is hard to describe to someone who's never lived it. It's a special experience. We've had the opportunity to live a few team experiences like that and it's an amazing feeling! I understand exactly what you're saying @12stepCheermom , couldn't be more happy for CP14 to get to live it too!! (Hug and kiss)

Back