OT 2014 Olympics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Thanks @NJ Coach. Guess I was looking too soon after the accident. I am so thankful she didn't injure her neck or head. That was awful to see.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Haha love the stunting right now.

600.jpg

I just can never care enough about the winter Olympics to watch. I maybe, MAYBE will watch figure skating recaps later on..but they're just so 'meh' to me. Not that they're not hard, but they're just 20 different variations of things to do on skis, snowboard, and skates.

Plus I'm over the Russian government and the absolute shoddy everything about this entire setup. Unsafe conditions, unfinished hotels/accommodations, just a whole cloud of sadness over everything. Not like the IOC cares, though, so long as there are bribes to be paid.

I watched some recaps of today, they showed clips from snowboarding and skiing finals!! I can't really say that I understand anything, but it was fun to watch. And Sweden got our first medal (silver) today!! Yey :D

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I love it all! I'm not a fan of skiing and shooting but I've sat through it before. I'll even watch an entire curling match. I'm an Olympic sucker:)

Back