OT 2014 Olympics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
you can stunt in snow?
I mean I guess, I've done it before, and tumbled too. Although that was just a back handspring and round off back handspring. Probably not the safest thing. It was just basic stunts.

raging right now, the IOC has banned athletes from wearing sarah burke stickers to support her, which is so ridiculous to me considering how integral she was in getting skier pipe/slope events into the olympics in the first place. i literally just cannot comprehend decisions

Olympic athletes banned from honouring Canadian Sarah Burke |News and Features | Sochi 2014 | Toronto Sun
HOW IS THAT A POLITICAL STATEMENT. I hate the IOC, because they are absolutely terrible terrible people sometimes.

Just watched Jenny (I like her name ;) ) Jones from Great Britain win Britain's first medal of the games and the first olympic medal EVER for GB on snow! :cheering:
Slopestyle is so scary though!

The Sarah Burke thing is even more upsetting because a Russian snowboarder had a PussyRiot sticker the other day. That's way more of a political statement, but was ignored.

Gracie was beautiful today and I hope she can keep that up for the individual competition, but the real star for me is Yulia. She's just perfection!

My knees still hurt after watching the mogul finals yesterday. I've always been more into the Summer Olympics but I've been quite taken by these Winter Games. No PR is bad PR I guess...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

The Sarah Burke thing is even more upsetting because a Russian snowboarder had a PussyRiot sticker the other day. That's way more of a political statement, but was ignored.

Gracie was beautiful today and I hope she can keep that up for the individual competition, but the real star for me is Yulia. She's just perfection!
I'm so torn about figure skating! Gracie is great, I really like Ashley Wagner and her style, Kim Yuna who is also great, and then there's Yulia who is just fabulous! I think as long as Yulia and one American is one the podium, I'll be happy!

Gracie was awesome today!

I really like the team event overall. Great addition to the games in my opinion.

Back