OT 2014 Olympics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
The best boarders today definitely won, you can't deny that! He already said before the games he's down for 2018 and hopefully 2022. I love his dedication and hope it works out for him.

Would love to see him back in 2018! 4th in the world isn't too shabby.

Yeah, the rest of that crowd can just go home now. WOW!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm sorry, but Germany won't let them get the gold medal without fighting for it :p.

Well, even though the German couple is a lot of points behind now, they were ahead of Russia in free skates the whole season by a lot of points. Russia changed their program for the Olympics though, which makes today's event really interesting/exciting.

@cheerKT - I've been following your tweets for updates since I haven't really had time to watch any of the games

I'm sorry, but Germany won't let them get the gold medal without fighting for it :p.

Well, even though the German couple is a lot of points behind now, they were ahead of Russia in free skates the whole season by a lot of points. Russia changed their program for the Olympics though, which makes today's event really interesting/exciting.
Honestly I do think everyone from Russia has had rather inflated scores this week. That's not to say their weren't awesome. But Plushenko? Come on. Yes he landed his jumps and technical elements but his choreography is crap honestly and he gets through the roof scores for that. Yulia, also great but I honestly didn't think they deserved to be THAT FAR ahead of Gracie in the team ladies free skate.

Russia is clearly the best team top to bottom here but I do think their scores are a little high

Any particular reason why cheer can't immediately announce the score a routine got? It's not like knowing in "advance" who won kills any of the excitement in figure skating or gymnastics.

Back