OT 2014 Olympics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Yeah what happened?? I like "iPod" though!
I don't claim to be knowledgeable about snowboarding but I know pretty much everyone was in agreement that that pipe sucked. Shaun White a few days ago said it was clearly "built by the lowest bidder" and it seemed to kind of ring true today. SO many people wiped out. Every American fell and the three medalists it seemed like were the only 3 who laid down clean runs, so they definitely deserved it!

White wiped out completely on his first run and sat down a little on his second.

GOOD NEWS. Bob Costas is taking the night off. (Maybe more?) Matt Lauer is replacing him.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Yeah Matt seemed less than thrilled about it on the Today show this morning. Prob because it means he never gets to sleep.

As for Shaun. In the interview on the today show this morning he seemed less than thrilled about the course. And the possibility of debuting a new trick on it

Yeah Matt seemed less than thrilled about it on the Today show this morning. Prob because it means he never gets to sleep.

As for Shaun. In the interview on the today show this morning he seemed less than thrilled about the course. And the possibility of debuting a new trick on it

I completely get it now after watching it. It really seemed like the ones on the podium were the only ones to put down clean runs. People were falling all over the place.

Hope the women have a cleaner competition tomorrow!

Found my Olympic event

BgOkw44IIAAExXx.jpg

Honestly...Shaun should have not cut his hair. His power was in his hair

(but no really, I do hate his haircut....every time I see it i think he looks like a d-bag)

Anyway I'm not watching the coverage tonight because it interferes with PLL, Dance Moms and Teen Mom 2....clearly my priorities are in the right place.

Also. My friend is a reporter and he is over in Sochi covering the Olympics. His blog is really interesting and kind of amusing. If anyone would like the link, let me know.

PLEASE tell me yall saw the US luger Kate Hansen's warm up dance. She does it before every race. They asked her what she listens to and she said "Beyonce. Every time"

838296651.gif

aadance1.gif

Dance on, girl. Dance on.

Yeah the second I saw this on the Today Show I knew it was going to do the rounds of Buzzfeed etc. Beyonce ('s social network team) also posted it

I don't claim to be knowledgeable about snowboarding but I know pretty much everyone was in agreement that that pipe sucked. Shaun White a few days ago said it was clearly "built by the lowest bidder" and it seemed to kind of ring true today. SO many people wiped out. Every American fell and the three medalists it seemed like were the only 3 who laid down clean runs, so they definitely deserved it!

White wiped out completely on his first run and sat down a little on his second.
I respect him for going for his last trick, even though he had pretty low speed going into it. And he was so sweet hugging the winner and everything, that must have been hard.

I respect him for going for his last trick, even though he had pretty low speed going into it. And he was so sweet hugging the winner and everything, that must have been hard.
The best boarders today definitely won, you can't deny that! He already said before the games he's down for 2018 and hopefully 2022. I love his dedication and hope it works out for him.

Back