All-Star 2015-2016 Practice Wear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And our Y2 set is this - I like it! I like that it's not black and teal and I like how each team has completely different looking sets!

FB_IMG_1441198128049_zpsaigmwjyg.jpg

Our M2 team got their practicwear set tonight, it's cute!
8f742a68-c468-4709-a43e-701205e6bb30_zpsmw9pwlxc.jpg

IMG_20150901_210058_zps5don0lrm.jpg

We didn't get our Y2 set tonight but I saw it - it's a dark pinkey red pattern and the straps are a fun design, similar to white fins top. We should get them next week!

And our Y2 set is this - I like it! I like that it's not black and teal and I like how each team has completely different looking sets!

FB_IMG_1441198128049_zpsaigmwjyg.jpg
I love them both! I like how they are both super age appropriate as well

Our M2 team got their practicwear set tonight, it's cute!
8f742a68-c468-4709-a43e-701205e6bb30_zpsmw9pwlxc.jpg

IMG_20150901_210058_zps5don0lrm.jpg

We didn't get our Y2 set tonight but I saw it - it's a dark pinkey red pattern and the straps are a fun design, similar to white fins top. We should get them next week!
I love that they came with extra rhinestones because you know at least a couple will go missing.

he's polka dotted!!!
We used to have a team called the Polka Dot Sharks (a type of catfish shark). Lil' Bits was a Cookie Cutter shark when she was a T1. Now that's an ugly shark.

Maybe our tagline should be "Cheer Sport Sharks: Where you not only cheer but acquire an insane amount of marine biology information and can rattle off more stats than an episode on Shark Week."

We used to have a team called the Polka Dot Sharks (a type of catfish shark). Lil' Bits was a Cookie Cutter shark when she was a T1. Now that's an ugly shark.

Maybe our tagline should be "Cheer Sport Sharks: Where you not only cheer but acquire an insane amount of marine biology information and can rattle off more stats than an episode on Shark Week."
This is basically me. Learnt more over my 9 years of cheer than I ever did in school [emoji23]

Yes! People always wonder why I get so upset about people killing sharks. They say "why do you care if something that can eat you gets killed?

Well first off a lot of species are endangered because of finning. And second, when you've worn the Sharks name across your chest since you 6, you start to get sentimental towards them.

I actually snorkeled with a shark on my honeymoon this summer. Best day ever!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back