All-Star 2015-2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Shame to see people not realizing what an all around amazing athlete Jailah is!! She has flown and based from YE now to SE. Jailah is one of the top 5 athlete's in the gym as far as skills/attitude/dedication are concerned. This includes performing, flying, basing, tumbling, jumping and dancing!! All of her awesome skills are being utilized this season and she is point still and is also basing. Jailah is the epitome of what #allin means.

And I didn't doubt that once. Just stating I will miss watching her grab my attention in the air, my eyes were always drawn to her. Glad to see, as someone pointed out that she is flying within the video in mains as well as basing.

She's talking about me and thinks that little comment will insult me. (It doesn't at all). I'm CSP's "mouth piece" she thinks. Oh well, it's clearly someone who doesn't know me at all because I'm nobody's mouth piece. I say what I want, no repercussions. It's whatever!!! You know nothing makes me happier than me thinking someone doesn't want to read what I have to say. Makes me want to say more. But hey, I've offered to have Aly's mom call her to talk to her about it because I'm nice. Bwahahaha.
I think people who actually know you, know that you're not her mouthpiece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think people who actually know you, know that you're not her mouthpiece.

The thought I always come back to is WHY would people who don't like us watch our video? It's the age old question. Lmao. Why torture yourself like that? There are thousands of videos posted here that I never watch because I'm not interested. Why that's such a hard choice for others is beyond my comprehension.

I believe he's a parent of a cheerleader, or at least was at one point (if they've aged out)

JTV has kids but they don't cheer for us. Ironically enough, my Little Bit and his daughter share the same name. Lmao.

You're thinking of 2 X 2..... His daughter did cheer for us but he films other programs now!!

In case anyone cares to watch, it's a little series on our journey to our first ever world championship. It's meant to be for our families and friends in first instance, and also to maybe find sponsors for the trip. It's just a small little project not even close to what other Teams put out there, and we are by no means Gymtyme Golden Girls or Ladykatz, but maybe some people find it a little interesting to watch

JTV has kids but they don't cheer for us. Ironically enough, my Little Bit and his daughter share the same name. Lmao.

You're thinking of 2 X 2..... His daughter did cheer for us but he films other programs now!!
I love that you refer to your daughter as "little bit" because I was called that all throughout my youth and now my close friends still call me Bit/Bitty :D. I've never heard of anyone else use that before!

I love that you refer to your daughter as "little bit" because I was called that all throughout my youth and now my close friends still call me Bit/Bitty :D. I've never heard of anyone else use that before!

My parents called my sister little big when she was growing up! She's still little (4'11) but they rarely call her that anymore. I always think it's cute!

That's her official Fierceboard name. Hahaha. I have Big and Middle bits too but they have aged out. It was my way to talk about them without saying their names and drawing unwanted attention to them. She's 16 so she's technically "Not so Little Bit Anymore" right @NJCoach?

That's her official Fierceboard name. Hahaha. I have Big and Middle bits too but they have aged out. It was my way to talk about them without saying their names and drawing unwanted attention to them. She's 16 so she's technically "Not so Little Bit Anymore" right @NJCoach?
She's definitely not so little anymore...makes me so sad. I can only imagine what you're going through ;)

Back