High School 2015 Bluegrass Regionals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 24, 2011
Next weekend in Lexington, Kentucky, some of the top high school and all-star cheerleading squads from Kentucky will be competing for a chance to compete at either the UCA High School Nationals or the UCA All-Star Championships.

Among the squads who will be competing are Paul Laurence Dunbar High School, Graves County High School, Dyer County High School, Greenup County High School, Pikeville High School and many more. So much talent in the Bluegrass State. Thoughts?

I'm sure North Laurel HS will be there but I haven't seen a schedule. I wonder if the HS talent will start to decline since the middle school isn't the same.

Saw a video of southwestern. Their routines the last couple of years were all so similar but I was happy to see them doing some new and really challenging stunts! I was impressed!

Next weekend in Lexington, Kentucky, some of the top high school and all-star cheerleading squads from Kentucky will be competing for a chance to compete at either the UCA High School Nationals or the UCA All-Star Championships.

Among the squads who will be competing are Paul Laurence Dunbar High School, Graves County High School, Dyer County High School, Greenup County High School, Pikeville High School and many more. So much talent in the Bluegrass State. Thoughts?
Is there a Dyer County, Kentucky or is it the Dyer County from Tennessee?

Excited to see a lot of these teams take the floor and show what they have this year. Unfortunately I won't be able to be there to watch in person! Anyone willing to take videos and share with me?!

Back