All-Star 2015 Fierce Board My Secret Cheer Santa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Edited to add: unfortunaly i wont be able to be in it as i thought. I wont be able to afford shipping :(

Last edited:
We use Elfster each year for my friend group's Secret Santa! It's great.

I love this. I just wish I still got paid at my internship so I could participate :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're participating, can you go into your wishlist and add your username as your nickname?

Elfster

General question, I see a lot of people wishing for "your gym"/big gym shirts. Would people be interested in international, unknown "gyms"? I haven't seen our shirts for this year but I know we'll have a few extra ordered(we order per kid) and coming in soon.
And for big gym stuff, could one order from here and just have it delivered to ones secret buddy? That would seem a lot easier than having it delivered here and then send it out!

Lots of questions I'm sorry, I just really wanna be in it but have to work out the logistics of it. :(

General question, I see a lot of people wishing for "your gym"/big gym shirts. Would people be interested in international, unknown "gyms"? I haven't seen our shirts for this year but I know we'll have a few extra ordered(we order per kid) and coming in soon.
And for big gym stuff, could one order from here and just have it delivered to ones secret buddy? That would seem a lot easier than having it delivered here and then send it out!

Lots of questions I'm sorry, I just really wanna be in it but have to work out the logistics of it. :(
That's my plan...

You should be able to do that. Usually billing and shipping address can be different, if not I would email before placing the order.

My cp is actually more interested in international gym shirts than ones in the US so, yes, not everyone has to have a big-name gym shirt. :)

You should have seen me trading a girl from Scotland on the last day of Worlds, literally as we were leaving. I saw her sitting there in her gym shirt and KNEW my daughter would die for that shirt. When I asked if she wanted to trade for my Cali sports bra, we both got super excited! lol

@MissCongeniality saw it!

Back