All-Star 2018 Cheersport Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Excuse all my questions but what do you mean by "get them early"? Does she just walk up and pick one up wherever they are?

Cheersport gives out tickets for you to receive your free blanket. They get distributed to the gyms, in past years our team mom normally gave the parent or the athletes the tickets to go pick them up by the blanket table. (Normally located at the end wall by the B5 arena). You have to have a ticket to get a blanket.

Cheersport gives out tickets for you to receive your free blanket. They get distributed to the gyms, in past years our team mom normally gave the parent or the athletes the tickets to go pick them up by the blanket table. (Normally located at the end wall by the B5 arena). You have to have a ticket to get a blanket.
Thank you!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Rising Stars from England are competing again this year. We are taking 4 teams across the pond.

Blackout - senior open 4
Storm - small senior 3
Nova - small senior 2
Orion - small junior 2

Does anyone know when the running order comes out?
We have a slight issue that all the coaches of our teams are on blackout our open 4. And the coach of blackout is unable to fly as she is pregnant.
So we need to make sure that our teams don' clash on the running order with our open 4.

Is there anyone else competing in the open 4 division?

Rising Stars from England are competing again this year. We are taking 4 teams across the pond.

Blackout - senior open 4
Storm - small senior 3
Nova - small senior 2
Orion - small junior 2

Does anyone know when the running order comes out?
We have a slight issue that all the coaches of our teams are on blackout our open 4. And the coach of blackout is unable to fly as she is pregnant.
So we need to make sure that our teams don' clash on the running order with our open 4.

Is there anyone else competing in the open 4 division?

I checked the cheersport website, i think you can get your answer if you contact:
Adam Thomas

General Manager & Vice President, Operations

[email protected]

Adam provides management and oversight to all CHEERSPORT operations. Adam oversees facilities, budgeting, financial reporting, judging/scoring and logistics for CHEERSPORT and all operations at the Varsity Charlotte Office.

Dear Cheersport - college kids do everything in their power to avoid scheduling classes before 10am - wyd??? :eek::D:p

Dear Cheersport - college kids do everything in their power to avoid scheduling classes before 10am - wyd??? :eek::D:p

Make a schedule that accomodates the international viewers from Europe that don't want to stay up until 4am to watch their favorite teams :p

How likely is the schedule to change? Because I really like the times CP's team is competing:p On a different note I feel kinda overwhelmed by how huge Cheersport is!

How likely is the schedule to change? Because I really like the times CP's team is competing:p On a different note I feel kinda overwhelmed by how huge Cheersport is!

Bring your walking shoes, people have clocked 10-15 miles per day at that event. If your cp wants to stay and watch teams bring a good pair for her too, that much running around in cheer shoes leaves their feet really tender.

On schedule changes, other than the snowpocolypse of the Southeast where several teams cancelled, I have never seen it change but about a half hour each way.

I remember my first Cheersport...overwhelmed does not accurately describe how I felt. The sheer mass of thousands of cheer people all in one ENORMOUS space almost gave me a panic attack. I was so much more chill last year...we competed very late & just avoided the whole mess until late in the day. Also...staking out a spot in the well-placed bar certainly helps.

First time attending Cheersport this year. A few questions:
- How does this compare size wise to WSF Louisville? We've attended that and were overwhelmed by the crowds!
- We are at the Hyatt Regency. Can anyone recommend restaurants in Downtown that take group reservations?
- Any other tips for newbies would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

How much time should we give ourselves to walk between venues.?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back