College 2019 Uca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here are a few performances that you will be seeing soon...

Morehead State Coed

Morehead State All Girl

Northern Kentucky

Anyways let's preview the UCA College Nationals.

DIVISION IA COED

Kentucky is the odds-on favorite to win their 24th title and from what I have saw, they have a very difficult opening stunt sequence that has never been performed at the nationals before. UCF and Alabama are the favorites to unseat UK at the top should the Wildcats make some mistakes and don't count out Ohio State and Ole Miss, either.

DIVISION I COED

Morehead State is the defending champion but Delaware could unseat the Eagles should the Blue Hens nail their routine. Eastern Kentucky is another team to watch out for.

DIVISION II COED

West Georgia is the defending champion but also keep an eye on Pittsburg State and Northwest Missouri State as well.

OPEN COED

Shelton State is the defending champion and heavy favorite to win their 12th title. Iowa Western Community College is another strong contender.

ALL GIRL DIVISION IA

Oklahoma is the defending champion but the Sooners will be facing heavy competition from the likes of Alabama and Indiana. UNLV and USF also are top teams to watch for as well.

ALL GIRL DIVISION I

Morehead State is the defending champion but West Georgia is expected to seriously challenge the Eagles. Also watch out for Sacramento State and upstart Stony Brook.

OPEN ALL GIRL

Nassau Community College is the defending champion but look for the likes of Suffolk County Community College and Westfield State.

SMALL COED DIVISION I

Purdue is the defending champion but Hofstra, UAB and Hofstra are also strong contenders.

SMALL COED DIVISION II

Wilmington University is the defending champion with Drury a possible candidate to unseat the Wildcats.

Anyways let's preview the UCA College Nationals.

DIVISION IA COED

Kentucky is the odds-on favorite to win their 24th title and from what I have saw, they have a very difficult opening stunt sequence that has never been performed at the nationals before. UCF and Alabama are the favorites to unseat UK at the top should the Wildcats make some mistakes and don't count out Ohio State and Ole Miss, either.

DIVISION I COED

Morehead State is the defending champion but Delaware could unseat the Eagles should the Blue Hens nail their routine. Eastern Kentucky is another team to watch out for.

DIVISION II COED

West Georgia is the defending champion but also keep an eye on Pittsburg State and Northwest Missouri State as well.

OPEN COED

Shelton State is the defending champion and heavy favorite to win their 12th title. Iowa Western Community College is another strong contender.

ALL GIRL DIVISION IA

Oklahoma is the defending champion but the Sooners will be facing heavy competition from the likes of Alabama and Indiana. UNLV and USF also are top teams to watch for as well.

ALL GIRL DIVISION I

Morehead State is the defending champion but West Georgia is expected to seriously challenge the Eagles. Also watch out for Sacramento State and upstart Stony Brook.

OPEN ALL GIRL

Nassau Community College is the defending champion but look for the likes of Suffolk County Community College and Westfield State.

SMALL COED DIVISION I

Purdue is the defending champion but Hofstra, UAB and Hofstra are also strong contenders.

SMALL COED DIVISION II

Wilmington University is the defending champion with Drury a possible candidate to unseat the Wildcats.

Delaware is not competing in Division 1 Coed this year. They will be competing in Small Coed Division 1. The info can be confirmed on the schedule.

And their reason for doing so, from what I heard via hearsay is.. "we don't have enough talented boys to compete large."

Which essentially kills D1 as a competitive division now. Upsetting UCA/Varsity so much that there have been discussions for removing Small Coed altogether in the future..

But there are so many small coed college teams now. My suggestion is to combine both Division I Coed and Division II Coed divisions. That way, Morehead State and compete against West Georgia. Thoughts?

And their reason for doing so, from what I heard via hearsay is.. "we don't have enough talented boys to compete large."

Which essentially kills D1 as a competitive division now. Upsetting UCA/Varsity so much that there have been discussions for removing Small Coed altogether in the future..
Yes, let's kill a thriving division to save a dying one. That makes TOTAL sense. -_-

ETA: I also don't think you can call a division "competitive" when the same two teams have won for the last, what, ten years at least?

My annoyance isn't directed at you, BTW.

Back