College 2021 Uca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

April 27 and April 28, 2021.

Rather smart of them, for convenience, to put it on weekdays in between other major events they're hosting; however, I wonder how schools will feel having college students miss multiple days right at the start of final exam season (if they even permit travel, which some colleges have limited severely during COVID times). Might see a sharp decrease in enrolled teams for that reason alone, especially when combined with the pandemic.

Here's an interesting tidbit:

The University of Kentucky is reportedly skipping the Nationals this year.

That doesn't make sense. They have posted all over social media about being at UCA.

And my friend's daughter is competing for Kentucky. She has pics. and videos of them practicing today, all over her Facebook.

And my friend's daughter is competing for Kentucky. She has pics. and videos of them practicing today, all over her Facebook.

I'm surprised. After all, it was a whirlwind year for the UK Cheerleaders with a new coach nonetheless and the scandal from a year ago.

You're surprised they went to UCA? I doubt they'd miss it just because they have a new coach. Ryan is far from a newbie on the UCA scene, so I'm sure she's very capable of taking her team to competition.

Yes indeed!

Ryan cheered at Bama and has coached at EKU, UAlabama-Birmingham, and Ole Miss before UK. I believe she has also coached Team USA?

Back