All-Star 2021 Worlds - Day 1 Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

While I don't have any teams to watch, here's a hot take on age grids, just make all senior teams open at 15+.... Will cut down divisions, not force people to "age out", and hopefully have bigger divisions for some that are getting super small!

It is 6 am now and I must go to church at 7 am. Lord, forgive me for scrolling the updates instead of listening to whatever the pastor is going to preach later

XSmall All Girl Results are up! 1st is UCF, 2nd is Cheer St. Louis, 3rd is World Elite

I'll be interested to see how these top teams in the X-small divisions will stack up against teams with paid bids tomorrow.

Sooooo happy with Miss Hiss in first. They went very early in the division too, which could play a role tomorrow. Happy for my former teammate that is on that team!

Miss Hiss has been a great surprise to me this season, they are great! CJA Bombshells was just a fraction of a point behind with a fluke pyramid fall today and an out of bounds and they deserve to win if they hit, they're very clean with a ton of difficulty and amazing tumbling and an interesting routine. That pyramid fall was so weird--the flyer's hair looked caught either under her shoe or in the bases' hands and she couldn't lift her head up to stand up in the stunt because her ponytail was caught, one of the strangest things I've seen. Hopefully nothing weird happens tomorrow, I want the best teams to win in each division. Senior Open has been great this season.

Miss Hiss has been a great surprise to me this season, they are great! CJA Bombshells was just a fraction of a point behind with a fluke pyramid fall today and an out of bounds and they deserve to win if they hit, they're very clean with a ton of difficulty and amazing tumbling and an interesting routine. That pyramid fall was so weird--the flyer's hair looked caught either under her shoe or in the bases' hands and she couldn't lift her head up to stand up in the stunt because her ponytail was caught, one of the strangest things I've seen. Hopefully nothing weird happens tomorrow, I want the best teams to win in each division. Senior Open has been great this season.
I think Bombshells looked great, too. For me, the best teams do win. If you don't hit, you aren't the best.

NT All Girl
1. Cheer Central Lady Aurora
2. Cali Sparkle
3. Lady Lux
4. Queencats
5. ICE Tempest
6. MT Thin Ice*
6. Scratch 6*

It's like you see all the deductions and understand why teams are ranked low, but then you see a low ranking team that hit zero and it's like what the what...

Back