All-Star 2021 Worlds - Day 1 Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh how I've missed level 7! With basically no teams in europe allowed to even practice it's been way. too. long!

I'm glad to see University Cheer Force, Cheer St Louis, and World Elite Crave were the top 3 in Extra Small. Coming in, I figured those were the 3 best teams in the Preliminary round, but they've had some moments of inconsistency this season, and it's always nice to see the best teams have a good day.

It's like you see all the deductions and understand why teams are ranked low, but then you see a low ranking team that hit zero and it's like what the what...

Every team has different content in their routine and differing amounts of difficulty, so it's possible to hit 0 and still place very low. The skill level sometimes varies quite a bit between the top teams and the lower ones.

Last edited:
Has anyone gotten results for small open senior coed 6 yet?

Has anyone gotten results for small open senior coed 6 yet?
They were scheduled to be released between 6:50-7:00 and they've been running anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours behind the scheduled time.

Someone explain this to me. Normally they say "Representing _________ (company that gave the bid here)" but for Magic they said "Representing USASF". What and how? What does this mean?

Back