All-Star 2021 Worlds - Day 1 Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

BSB really does seem like robots. A lot of the top teams have shown some nerves going for World titles and they're just like, Worlds? No big deal.

I thought I was okay with not watching this year but CP switched to gymnastics and I’ve didn’t realize how much I missed this.

What a weekend so far.

I thought I was okay with not watching this year but CP switched to gymnastics and I’ve didn’t realize how much I missed this.

What a weekend so far.

My daughter just made team for gymnastics and didn’t want to do cheer this year butttttttt now she watched worlds with me and is like “nope, sign me up, I’ll do both.” Thank you Smoed and BSB for that push. My bank account is already crying.

My daughter just made team for gymnastics and didn’t want to do cheer this year butttttttt now she watched worlds with me and is like “nope, sign me up, I’ll do both.” Thank you Smoed and BSB for that push. My bank account is already crying.
I said the same thing basically. I was going to go to college but I miss competing (I coached this season instead) and Worlds is making me want to compete for allstar as an athlete one more year.

Thank you for bringing to light my biggest fear about this weekend! She seems pretty set on gym to the point of asking me for a bar and beam for the house, so fingers crossed here!

Back