All-Star 2021 Worlds - Day 1 Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Okay, flo just rudely cut me off in the middle of ladycats.. And now I can't watch the rest of global until tomorrow I guess (when will I have the time for that???). BUT I do love that some big gyms are really taking on global, my international/ICU heart is very happy! From what I did see CA had the best chants, both crew and ladies were fun, engaging, and easy to follow!

Okay, flo just rudely cut me off in the middle of ladycats.. And now I can't watch the rest of global until tomorrow I guess (when will I have the time for that???). BUT I do love that some big gyms are really taking on global, my international/ICU heart is very happy! From what I did see CA had the best chants, both crew and ladies were fun, engaging, and easy to follow!
Lady had a rough ending, two AF and a pyramid fall. Cobalt looked great though!

Was this prelims or semis for them? How many are moving on? (If you know) I'd really like to see that chant again, I loved it!
Everyone in the division moves on. This was semis, tomorrow is finals.

Also, twitter is saying another boy on smoed got hurt around the same time, apparently broke his wrist.. Taking it with a heap of salt, but if that is true..... Sheesh!

Also, twitter is saying another boy on smoed got hurt around the same time, apparently broke his wrist.. Taking it with a heap of salt, but if that is true..... Sheesh!

really hope this isn’t true :( rumours on Twitter also saying something about lj getting a deduction for a “victory lap”?

How are we already less than an hour away from the end of worlds day one?! I do not feel like I've been sitting here for 13 hours...?!
Wow so all I accomplished todya was sitting on my butt eating junk and watching cheer...sounds liek a good day

really hope this isn’t true :( rumours on Twitter also saying something about lj getting a deduction for a “victory lap”?
I don't trust anything on Twitter that isn't from anybody official, people love to make things up

Senior Starz, I need you to hit tomorrow and globe again. That routine is awesome

Tbh those rules are ridiculous.. I understand they want teams off the mat quickly. But giving deductions for celebrating on the mat etc, I'm not here for it haha.

Also, butt bow is up!

Latest posts

Back