All-Star 2021 Worlds - Day 1 Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is Worlds, scheduling never makes sense. They always find a way to make teams that go last one night go first the next morning.

Ah. I remember 2013 Medium Coed where they were amongst the last teams to compete in semis, and the very first division to go the next morning. Shockingly, I think only Cali Black Ops was the only team who whit.

I don’t like that the voiceover right before the injury happened in smoed’s routine is “you’re gonna need a neck brace” ... can’t decide if I can laugh lol.

I have no idea who that was filling in on smoed, but MAD PROPS for hitting all of that, nothing water down. He even did the hand in hand coed! Even if that is a fill in they've had for the season, just having to jump in like that and do all the stunts with a new group..

Aaaand, we hit 14 hours! Now here I go with another hour or so of curling world championship, because they decided to schedule it the same week as worlds, and it's in alberta! Already 4am here, but who needs sleep right?? :p

I have no idea who that was filling in on smoed, but MAD PROPS for hitting all of that, nothing water down. He even did the hand in hand coed! Even if that is a fill in they've had for the season, just having to jump in like that and do all the stunts with a new group..

Aaaand, we hit 14 hours! Now here I go with another hour or so of curling world championship, because they decided to schedule it the same week as worlds, and it's in alberta! Already 4am here, but who needs sleep right?? :p
That was the same guy who got injured I think, he just didn’t tumble which is also mad that he went out and did that

I'm about 99.999% sure it was the guy that got hurt. Either that or his twin.

That was the same guy who got injured I think, he just didn’t tumble which is also mad that he went out and did that

I'm about 99.999% sure it was the guy that got hurt. Either that or his twin.
Waiiiitttt, I just rewatched both performances and you're right, that's even more jaw dropping. I can't believe they sent him back out after he blacked out like that!

Waiiiitttt, I just rewatched both performances and you're right, that's even more jaw dropping. I can't believe they sent him back out after he blacked out like that!
He pushed through for his team, and I have MAD respect for that

Back