All-Star 2021 Worlds - Day 1 Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apparently flo are too lazy or too tired to put out the scores after deductions for io6, and so am I, so unless it's a 0 they won't have a final score in the spreadsheet for now. :p

International Open 6 (Everyone advances)
1 – Cheer Central Suns* Midnight – 131.9 Advancing
2 – Rockstar Cheer Pittsburgh* Supermodels – 131.35 Advancing
3 – FAME All Stars – Midlo* Super Seniors – 125.1 Advancing
4 – Fierce* Tigerettes – 115.05 Advancing
5 – The Stingray All Stars* Lavender – 107.95 Advancing
6 – Cheer Athletics – Pittsburgh* PlatinumCats – 100.05 Advancing
7 – Rockstar Cheer Carolina* Metallica – 73.15 Advancing

12 deductions for VooDoo?? So this is mostly tumbling right? There was a stunt fall and one flyer didn't have her sign during the cheer which I wasn't sure if that would be a deduction, but everything else looked good to me? Second highest raw score and sitting in third, at least. :D

12 deductions for VooDoo?? So this is mostly tumbling right? There was a stunt fall and one flyer didn't have her sign during the cheer which I wasn't sure if that would be a deduction, but everything else looked good to me? Second highest raw score and sitting in third, at least. :D
I didn't see them, but as previously mentioned it can be also be under rotations, both tumbling and stunts (double downs and baskets)!

International Open 6 (Everyone advances)
1 – Cheer Central Suns* Midnight – 131.9 Advancing
2 – Rockstar Cheer Pittsburgh* Supermodels – 131.35 Advancing
3 – FAME All Stars – Midlo* Super Seniors – 125.1 Advancing
4 – Fierce* Tigerettes – 115.05 Advancing
5 – The Stingray All Stars* Lavender – 107.95 Advancing
6 – Cheer Athletics – Pittsburgh* PlatinumCats – 100.05 Advancing
7 – Rockstar Cheer Carolina* Metallica – 73.15 Advancing

Flo has Fame's score at a 131.1, Fierce's score at 118.05, Lavender's score at 115.95... So who's right? lol If Flo's scores are correct, Fame should have a great chance to win if they minimize the deductions tomorrow. Midnight has also been good this year though.

Flo has Fame's score at a 131.1, Fierce's score at 118.05, Lavender's score at 115.95... So who's right? lol
I'm seeing the same as what you quoted. Flo doesn't have the final scores listed, just raw scores. There's a few divisions that are cut off like that.

Ugh, my husband made me go on a date and I missed the last few teams.

Regarding Smoed, it’s also possible he just had the wind knocked out of him and couldn’t move. I’ve done that, it’s terrifying, but then you are good 10 minutes later.

I am SO pumped about Fierce Tigerettes. I just love seeing newbies doing well.

I’m saving F5 for the end of the night, like a personal finale. I can’t wait. I don’t need them to win, I just need them to hit and prove they aren’t the hot mess everyone believes them to be.

Back