All-Star 2021 Worlds - Day 1 Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's one thing to push through a sprained ankle or a twisted knee, it's another thing to go back on after you knock your head so hard you literally lose consciousness.. The brain is so complex and so fragile, and head injuries are not something to take lightly imo.
Not disagreeing, but did someone say that he lost consciousness? It didn't look like he did to me at all. Either way, unless an athletic trainer cleared him, there is no way he should have competed.

Not disagreeing, but did someone say that he lost consciousness? It didn't look like he did to me at all. Either way, unless an athletic trainer cleared him, there is no way he should have competed.
Watching the stream after he hit his head he went fully limp, unwillingly, then came back too and tried to get up as people were running over. So it's just my own observation and my lifeguard training kicking in haha. But yeah, I REALLY hope he got cleared by a professional after serious testing, not just someone asking him how he felt and him trying to be brave..

Watching the stream after he hit his head he went fully limp, unwillingly, then came back too and tried to get up as people were running over. So it's just my own observation and my lifeguard training kicking in haha. But yeah, I REALLY hope he got cleared by a professional after serious testing, not just someone asking him how he felt and him trying to be brave..
Yea I do a lot of treating people with head injuries. Never something to mess with.

NT Coed B results are finally up! I'll put these in, then I'm probably going to bed for the night and I'll do the rest in the morning.

Yea I do a lot of treating people with head injuries. Never something to mess with.
It's so scary to think about how fragile the brain really is! I also love ice hockey and it's such an issue there too, a single tackle can end a career..

Also if more scores come out while I'm up I'll try to add them!

probably a dumb question, but why is medium coed raw scores always so high, like i know that division is stacked with talent, but dang. Is there a max score for a worlds scoresheet, or am i dumb and its always like that?

im also gonna miss all of day 2 and 3 unless i plan my work break just perfectly to line up with large senior.

probably a dumb question, but why is medium coed raw scores always so high, like i know that division is stacked with talent, but dang. Is there a max score for a worlds scoresheet, or am i dumb and its always like that?
The max score is 150 for "normal" divisions, meaning not non-tumbling, theirs is 130. Those scores are normal for medium coed.

Looking at the schedule for tomorrow, the spots say finalists. I didn’t think there were prelims, semis and finals this year.
XSmall all girl, XSmall Coed, and Small Senior Open Coed 6 all have 3 rounds. The rest are all 2. Teams who went today, that are not one of those 3 divisions, have finals tomorrow. Those 3 have semis.

Worlds 2021 Semi-Finals Small Senior Results
1. CEA SSX
2. ICE Lady Lightning
3. Rain Athletics Aqua
4. NJSE Fab 5
5. CALI Lady Bullets
6. FAME All Stars ENVY
7. KC Cheer FEARLESS
8. USA Star Vanity
9. Fusion All Stars INFERNO
10. Supreme Athletics Queens

Latest posts