All-Star 2021 Worlds - Day 3 Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Will BABS and SS get to go again? How does this work? Also, how are we on page 11 of updates? Are updates on another forum these days? It used to be pages upon pages by the time LAG competed.

Feel like I jinxed it because I was thinking earlier how few injuries/floor cleared we’ve had compared to previous years... hope panthers & stars girls are okay- they were all doing so well until! Also stars music took far too long to be stopped! She was in a heap then when it didn’t stop she got up holding her head poor girl

Are they getting scored on performance at worlds? I know the varsity scoresheet hasn’t scored performance all year. I’m die hard SE, and they killed it, but I think Orange out performed them today with the energy. Wondering if that even matters today?

As a coach, I wonder how you deal with this mentally for your team. Like, it's obviously a battle for third at this point which let's be real, is a big disappointment for any of these teams. How do you get them back out there and in the right headspace? These are the times I need a full on video crew, documentary style to follow all of these coaches.

As an Aussie, I’m usually asleep for LAG finals at worlds and well, watching it live has been an experience and a half, well and truly awake now

As a coach, I wonder how you deal with this mentally for your team. Like, it's obviously a battle for third at this point which let's be real, is a big disappointment for any of these teams. How do you get them back out there and in the right headspace? These are the times I need a full on video crew, documentary style to follow all of these coaches.

Yes. I am an adult and it would be hard for ME to get back at it and go back out.

Back