All-Star 2021 Worlds - Day 3 Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Times like this have made our coaches and athletes realize they can speak up! The kids that came out yesterday and stood there to yell there was a hole, made me proud. Years ago the kids wouldn’t have felt like they could have said anything. It’s good to see they can speak up for their safety, even if it delays the comps.

I’ll bet there are 36 kids who wish they had had the courage to not start the routine, even when the music started ..... until they got to tell their coach ..... LOT went very early in the evening and even then they said it was wet ..... not as wet as when the big 5 did but ..... they were locking the baseball stadium gates so people couldn’t get in .... I don’t think the kids knew in time to give her a heads up. No way would CSP have knowingly allowed that for any of her teams!!!!!)

I’ll just say the powers that be got a miracle that evening In that nobody’s child was seriously injured due to their negligence because some athletes parent was gonna own them if it had.

so happy to hear that team did that!!!

Last edited:
I’m sorry you went through that! Watching a sport you love just shouldn’t ever be that hard!!
Thankfully the good memories outweigh the bad ones :) I sobbed watching large senior live after watching it from my bedroom in the UK every year since 2008!

And I ended up sneaking in to the baseball stadium through an open gate because they still wouldn’t let us pay to get in even though there were loads of empty seats and loads of people had left after large coed so that makes a fun story :)

Didn't USASF give out money because they knew it was bad?

And by money I mean something stupid like $100?

Can’t remember exactly how much now but the first offer was a stupid low amount. Whatever it ended up being those who were still athletes it came off your comp fees, those who aged out or who didn’t come back the $$ was returned to each parent from the gym. (So the $$ was sent as one payment to the team and the owner divided it up evenly amongst the families!)

Wait what happened to the Top 3 for L6 International Open Large Coed being announced in person? Are they filming the Top 3 thing after the athletes already know their placement? Seems nonsensical but its USASF so wouldn't put it past them

ETA: You can see it on the schedule here https://usasfmain.s3.amazonaws.com/Worlds/docs/20-21/usasf_worlds_cheer_results_order_21.pdf
"Ok, we want you guys to act surprised when you don't hear your name called for 2nd place."

Back